please close thread
Development has been integrated with the new rootfs.
Please see the thread here:
New version coming soon:
Version 2.3 info:
-Newer simplified setup, whether you use a partition or not you will use the same files;
- fixed copying issues that were stopping some Donut builds from working. All builds should now work file.
-there are no additional files unlike previous builds.
- support for a data partition as well.
- supports all phones that the rootfs is supporting, kaiser vogue diamond etc.
Version 2.2 info;
updated for better data file backup naming.
updated to support donut
updated to support wifi (thanks enate for this)
Version 2 info;
On boot it will prompt you to boot the new recovery image, if you press a key it will load the recovery image, (the first boot you must do this to install the system) if not it will boot as normal.
If you have a system.sqsh on your sd card it will prompt you to install to your ext2 partition
- after installing the system it will move it to /sdcard/installedsystem/installedsystem.sqsh
- it will move your data file to /sdcard/datafilebackup/data$date
and create a new one. After the inital boot you can reboot and copy back your data file again.
There is one caveat that was pointed out to me today. Do not change systems twice in one day unless you don't care about your data. Because it creates the data file based on date it will overwright the old one.
Why not data to? Well our current data.img solution is awesome for backing it up.
Native support for update.zip's from the dream themes forum.
Menu support with several different usefull options for setting up android (this is proving to be tough but I'm working on it)
here it is!