Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

A-Data 16GB MicroSDHC Class 6

OP TheScPCrew

3rd November 2009, 05:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

83 posts
Does anyone know if one of these cards work with the HTC Tilt2?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...lass+6&x=0&y=0
3rd November 2009, 09:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 53

515 posts
More
I'm using one in mine now. I bought it from newegg a few months ago, looks like the prices went up some. I paid $49 deilvered for mine with no adapters. Now they want $20 more for it.

It works great, I highly recomend Adata. I have a 8gb class 6 as well. Don't know if there's any price drops on the way but you may want to go the 8gb route for under $20 and wait and see.
5th November 2009, 02:54 PM   |  #3  
Flag Leicestershire
Thanks Meter: 5

350 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScPCrew

Works for me on HTC Touch Pro 2. I would have said no problems at all, and generally I haven't - it works fine for daily use, however:-
I have had a curious problem where if the phone is fully chrged while turned off, it then wouldn't recognise the MicroSd until I took it out and accessed it from a PC first. Easy to avoid by taking the card out before charging, or charging whil the device is on.

I then had my first major problem yesterday. I took the card out to flash the new Energy ROM after backing up, but then putting the card back in post-flash it wouldn't recognise it - and neither would the PC. I had to reformat and restore all the data (painful for 16Gb!). I am now going to keep a full backup regularly..

Otherwise, fully recommended after 4-5 months use.
6th November 2009, 08:36 PM   |  #4  
Flag Oakland, ca
Thanks Meter: 1

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScPCrew

Yeah i use this in my Fuze then got a Tilt 2 and use it in that. Works great never had a problem with it.

Yeah it looks like the price did go up a little i bought mine for like 40 or 45 bucks like 4 or 5 months ago. Great deal still
6th November 2009, 08:36 PM   |  #5  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 168

4,021 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by anit77

I'm using one in mine now. I bought it from newegg a few months ago, looks like the prices went up some. I paid $49 deilvered for mine with no adapters. Now they want $20 more for it.

It works great, I highly recomend Adata. I have a 8gb class 6 as well. Don't know if there's any price drops on the way but you may want to go the 8gb route for under $20 and wait and see.

Is yours a class 6 though?
6th November 2009, 10:13 PM   |  #6  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 180

426 posts
I'm sure its a Class 6, I have the A-Data 16GB MicroSDHC Class 6 and it even work great on the Kaiser.
9th November 2009, 10:37 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 228

1,844 posts
More
I bought one. Regret it. I cannot flash ROMS off it as it isnt recognized by my device until its booted. I have to use a different card when flashing roms which is a real pain.
12th November 2009, 12:46 AM   |  #8  
Flag NY-Chile
Thanks Meter: 172

2,071 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekerbuddyeker

I bought one. Regret it. I cannot flash ROMS off it as it isnt recognized by my device until its booted. I have to use a different card when flashing roms which is a real pain.

Bump,

I regret it as well. I however am a total moran. I Bought the same class 6 8gb adata for my kaiser. I could not flash from the card then. I cannot flash NOW. Spent like 50 bucks. So Pissed. What a waste!

Do not recommend this card.
20th November 2009, 05:29 AM   |  #9  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 4

345 posts
More
I have bought adata products in the past and haven't had the best of luck with them. Their reliability seems suspect. I was going to buy two of their full-sized SD cards for our camcorder from NewEgg a couple of months ago, but the reviews seemed to indicate an unusual amount of problems despite the overall high rating. Enough that I wasn't willing to take the chance. I would look for another brand.

One of these perhaps:
RiData (Ritek) class 6. I've had good luck with them in the past.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820183245

The OCZ is probably good too, but it's out of stock at the moment. Same thing for the Transcend.
20th November 2009, 01:41 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
Works fine in the T-Mo TP2. I never tried flashing from the sd card so I dont know how that works but for everything else (games, music, movies, etc..) it works flawlessly.

Got mine from Amazon. Hassle free packaging + next day air = $50 when I got it.

Any word on a 32gb micro yet?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread