Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,056 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

A-Data 16GB MicroSDHC Class 6

Tip us?

TheScPCrew
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default A-Data 16GB MicroSDHC Class 6

Does anyone know if one of these cards work with the HTC Tilt2?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...lass+6&x=0&y=0

anit77
Old
Thanks Meter 50
I'm using one in mine now. I bought it from newegg a few months ago, looks like the prices went up some. I paid $49 deilvered for mine with no adapters. Now they want $20 more for it.

It works great, I highly recomend Adata. I have a 8gb class 6 as well. Don't know if there's any price drops on the way but you may want to go the 8gb route for under $20 and wait and see.

Ramsfan_Jim
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScPCrew View Post

Works for me on HTC Touch Pro 2. I would have said no problems at all, and generally I haven't - it works fine for daily use, however:-
I have had a curious problem where if the phone is fully chrged while turned off, it then wouldn't recognise the MicroSd until I took it out and accessed it from a PC first. Easy to avoid by taking the card out before charging, or charging whil the device is on.

I then had my first major problem yesterday. I took the card out to flash the new Energy ROM after backing up, but then putting the card back in post-flash it wouldn't recognise it - and neither would the PC. I had to reformat and restore all the data (painful for 16Gb!). I am now going to keep a full backup regularly..

Otherwise, fully recommended after 4-5 months use.
Current(Home): Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7015 (16gb) + 64gb MicroSD
Android 4.1.2
Current Build: JZ054K.N7105XXDMB3 (rooted)
Kernel 3.0.31-679347 (Perseus-alpha32)
Baseband: N7105BVALIG

Work: iPhone 4GS (not my choice)

Previous: HTC Desire Z, HTC Hermes, HTC Kaiser, HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Treo 750W, Nokia E90, HTC Diamond, Nokia E71, HTC Touch Pro

klash
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScPCrew View Post

Yeah i use this in my Fuze then got a Tilt 2 and use it in that. Works great never had a problem with it.

Yeah it looks like the price did go up a little i bought mine for like 40 or 45 bucks like 4 or 5 months ago. Great deal still
Device: Galaxy Nexus
Rom: JBSourcery
Tablet: Transformer TF101
Rom: EOS Nightlies

Want Free Cloud Storage? Sign Up with DROPBOX For 2.5 gigs!

kareeem
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 168

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anit77 View Post
I'm using one in mine now. I bought it from newegg a few months ago, looks like the prices went up some. I paid $49 deilvered for mine with no adapters. Now they want $20 more for it.

It works great, I highly recomend Adata. I have a 8gb class 6 as well. Don't know if there's any price drops on the way but you may want to go the 8gb route for under $20 and wait and see.
Is yours a class 6 though?
If I have helped you in any way, shape or form, please consider donating to the Syrian American Council (SAC) to help aid the helpless refugees.

edmondt
Old
Thanks Meter 160
I'm sure its a Class 6, I have the A-Data 16GB MicroSDHC Class 6 and it even work great on the Kaiser.

ekerbuddyeker
Old
Thanks Meter 192
I bought one. Regret it. I cannot flash ROMS off it as it isnt recognized by my device until its booted. I have to use a different card when flashing roms which is a real pain.

sdlopez83
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekerbuddyeker View Post
I bought one. Regret it. I cannot flash ROMS off it as it isnt recognized by my device until its booted. I have to use a different card when flashing roms which is a real pain.

Bump,

I regret it as well. I however am a total moran. I Bought the same class 6 8gb adata for my kaiser. I could not flash from the card then. I cannot flash NOW. Spent like 50 bucks. So Pissed. What a waste!

Do not recommend this card.
Devices gone and/or in Geriatrics
8125-8525-Tilt-TPro-Tilt2-Atrix

SGSIII-747
Not a stock rom

Old
Thanks Meter 4
I have bought adata products in the past and haven't had the best of luck with them. Their reliability seems suspect. I was going to buy two of their full-sized SD cards for our camcorder from NewEgg a couple of months ago, but the reviews seemed to indicate an unusual amount of problems despite the overall high rating. Enough that I wasn't willing to take the chance. I would look for another brand.

One of these perhaps:
RiData (Ritek) class 6. I've had good luck with them in the past.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820183245

The OCZ is probably good too, but it's out of stock at the moment. Same thing for the Transcend.

s0leFUNK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Works fine in the T-Mo TP2. I never tried flashing from the sd card so I dont know how that works but for everything else (games, music, movies, etc..) it works flawlessly.

Got mine from Amazon. Hassle free packaging + next day air = $50 when I got it.

Any word on a 32gb micro yet?