FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

ROMeOS² [07/11] WM6.5.23081 [v3.01] WYSIWYG | SIMPLE • CLEAN • STABLE | RAnDIUM

10th December 2009, 11:05 PM |#231  
hummy15's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brecon Beacons
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Hello, are u there? HAS THE DREAM DIED? Should we look some where else?
 
 
11th December 2009, 05:16 AM |#232  
hermes1971's Avatar
Member
Flag Doha
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Exclamation silent .... vibrate ....normal
have noticed some serious issue.....when we make the phone to silent mode....and....first incoming call will be silent ring.....second incoming call will be vibrate.....then the third incoming call one will be normal sound.....that means...if we are in a meeting and we made our phone silent, the first incoming call will be silent (dont take the call)...next incoming call will be in vibrate mode (automatic) and the third incoming call will be normal.......what we gonna do while we were in a meeting ?

i think, in each incoming call ring, volume gets one point up.
14th December 2009, 12:06 PM |#233  
wanwarlock's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes1971

have noticed some serious issue.....when we make the phone to silent mode....and....first incoming call will be silent ring.....second incoming call will be vibrate.....then the third incoming call one will be normal sound.....that means...if we are in a meeting and we made our phone silent, the first incoming call will be silent (dont take the call)...next incoming call will be in vibrate mode (automatic) and the third incoming call will be normal.......what we gonna do while we were in a meeting ?

i think, in each incoming call ring, volume gets one point up.

haven't noticed that before. then again, i rarely put my phone only on vibrate/silent.

guys, anybody here notice that the battery meter might be wrong or the ROM sucks up battery? initially thought that battery life is good but now, even with light usage after 1 day, battery down to 12%!!
17th December 2009, 08:36 PM |#234  
Spyaxman's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I
For now the rom its really great. thanks man

Just 2 questions

Wats the best radio for this rom?
How i can put programs in the home menu? When i slide the clock up apeears programs, I have use a rom that have this and its really great.

Sorry for bad english
18th December 2009, 01:36 AM |#235  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyaxman

I
For now the rom its really great. thanks man

Just 2 questions

Wats the best radio for this rom?
How i can put programs in the home menu? When i slide the clock up apeears programs, I have use a rom that have this and its really great.

Sorry for bad english

To Enable Programs Tab:
-Total Commander
-HKCU/Software/Htc/Manila
* Manila://programs.page.hidden (Change Value from 1 to 0)
18th December 2009, 01:55 AM |#236  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Ptt
Does anyone know how to enable the PTT button? I installed Showcase to my phone and i want to assign it to PTT. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance. Figured it out nevermind.
Last edited by terencet1603; 18th December 2009 at 03:31 AM.
19th December 2009, 04:12 AM |#237  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
monx
Can you please make one of your WM6.1 ROM available since I am fan of your ROM (looks very professional and pleasing), I want to get 6.1 since I did not like WM6.5 overall. I am registered your site but there is no public release for WM6.1..
thanks
19th December 2009, 08:10 PM |#238  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwarlock

haven't noticed that before. then again, i rarely put my phone only on vibrate/silent.

guys, anybody here notice that the battery meter might be wrong or the ROM sucks up battery? initially thought that battery life is good but now, even with light usage after 1 day, battery down to 12%!!


I did notice bad battery for this rom at the beginning and i've switched through many different radios to see if that was the problem. Found out it was certain programs that i had running Beejive Im specifically drains battery quick. So check your running programs and make sure to close them when your not using them. Does anyone notice low volume during calls even with the volume turned all the way up? different radios don't seem to fix this problem for me. Anyone know how to enhance in call volume by any chance?
19th December 2009, 09:46 PM |#239  
Spyaxman's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terencet1603

To Enable Programs Tab:
-Total Commander
-HKCU/Software/Htc/Manila
* Manila://programs.page.hidden (Change Value from 1 to 0)


I am saying the programs in the start menu where you have the clock. I had a rom that was enough to slide up and show up programs
19th December 2009, 10:53 PM |#240  
livingspring's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyaxman

I am saying the programs in the start menu where you have the clock. I had a rom that was enough to slide up and show up programs

that probably was a sense 2.5 interface
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes