NaviComputer is a GPS mapping and offroad navigation/tracking software designed for windows mobile devices.
What makes NaviComputer outstanding is the ability to view maps offline, so there is no need for internet connection or dataplan when you are on a trip.
Maps can be easily downloaded from various online map sources like OpenStreetMap either with the bundled PC software “NaviMapper” or directly with NaviComputer on the mobile device. Maps are saved as single, easy to handle and space-saving files.
NaviComputer also allows you to track your movement, display information such as distance travelled, speed or elevation profile and save your tracks in the common gpx format. Gpx-files with tracks, routes and waypoints / POI can be imported as well, so for example you can follow imported tracks on the map.
With these features, NaviComputer is the perfect solution for all kinds of outdoor sports, adventurers, city sightseeing trips etc.
- Offline map navigation without internet connection/dataplan
- Easy map download from online mapsources like OpenStreetMap
- Finger friendly and fluid user interface
- Track recording with statistics like time, distance, average speed and elevation profile
- GPS Compass view
- Conform to the common gpx file format (import and export)
- Multilingual userinterface (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch)
- Windows Mobile 6 operating system
- WVGA, VGA, QWVGA or QVGA touch display
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5 installed
- GPS receiver (internal gps receiver recommended, but external receivers may work as well)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 OS
- .NET Framework 3.5 installed
- Internet access
- Active Sync (for installation) recommended
Connect your device to Active Sync and run the .exe installer
This will install NaviComputer on your device and NaviMapper on your PC.
If you cannot use activesync, you will find the CAB in your program directory after running the setup.
Download link as well as further information, blog and changelog can be found on the new
Complete changelog as well as a short introduction video to version 0.90 can be viewed in the
NaviComputer is free to use for everyone. However, I have spent a lot of time and effort for development and I’m going to spend a lot of time in future for further development and improvements.
If you like this software and use it regularly, please donate to support further development and encouragement.
After donating any amount (just donate what you can afford or what you think is adequate) you will get a personal license file via email. The donation hint which comes up after regular use on startup every now and then, won’t come up again then. You will also get subscribed to NaviComputer Newsletter which will inform you about updates and new releases.
If you can’t use Paypal, please send me an Email
Thanks for your support!