XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] application htc hd2

Tip us?

badamas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] application htc hd2

bonjour désolé je ne suis pas anglais, j ai un peu de mal à faire des recherches sur le site pour trouver un réponse à mon probleme, je viens d'acheter un HTC HD2 avec windows 6 donc impossible d'utiliser market place . Existe t'il un moyen de mettre sur mon téléphone portable des applications télécharger sur l'ordinateur? et comment mettre à jour vers un windows 7? est-ce difficile de le faire?

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Info 2 Well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badamas View Post
bonjour désolé je ne suis pas anglais, j ai un peu de mal à faire des recherches sur le site pour trouver un réponse à mon probleme, je viens d'acheter un HTC HD2 avec windows 6 donc impossible d'utiliser market place . Existe t'il un moyen de mettre sur mon téléphone portable des applications télécharger sur l'ordinateur? et comment mettre à jour vers un windows 7? est-ce difficile de le faire?
Dear friend ... Don't forget the rules just english ... I translated ( thanks to google ) it for you :
" hello sorry I'm not English, I have a bit of trouble to research the site to find a answer to my problem, I just bought a HTC HD2 with windows 6 therefore impossible to use market place. Is there a way to put on my phone to download applications on the computer? and how to upgrade to a Windows 7? Is it hard to do? "
well First let me tell you that it is windows phone 7 ( not windows 7) and you can try this and install MAGLDR ... and then flash a WPH ROM ... But its not a good OS for daily use ... I recommend you to Dual-boot your HD2 ... If wanted contact me to tell you about it ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376