Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 40,499 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WWE/UK version of HD2 delayed in NL

Tip us?
 
clubbtraxx
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 90
Join Date: Dec 2005
Default WWE/UK version of HD2 delayed in NL

Got a note from pdashop.nl the English version is delayed by at least 3 weeks.
That sucks, anyone knows where to get English version in NL??
 
xmoo
Old
#2  
xmoo's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,793
Posts: 5,306
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Eindhoven

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubbtraxx View Post
Got a note from pdashop.nl the English version is delayed by at least 3 weeks.
That sucks, anyone knows where to get English version in NL??
Nope,

I hear it yesterday.
HTC deliverd the NL versions again, so there short on units or what so ever...
So the UK version has to wait.
Follow me on Twitter
 
clubbtraxx
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 90
Join Date: Dec 2005
xmoo,

Since you have the NL version, can you try if the leaked official ROM can be flashed to the HD2? I guess you will be able to tell of it can be done before you actually start the flashing of the device.

Cheers,

CT
 
xmoo
Old
#4  
xmoo's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,793
Posts: 5,306
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Eindhoven

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubbtraxx View Post
xmoo,

Since you have the NL version, can you try if the leaked official ROM can be flashed to the HD2? I guess you will be able to tell of it can be done before you actually start the flashing of the device.

Cheers,

CT
What official leaked rom, gimme link....
Follow me on Twitter
 
clubbtraxx
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 90
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmoo View Post
What official leaked rom, gimme link....

xmoo,

You can find them here:

http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1126
You may have to create an account there before you can download.


They are the real deal, I hope UK rom can be flashed to NL version.
I really don't want to wait any longer for the UK version.

Cheers,

CT
 
hnparedes
Old
#6  
hnparedes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 132
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Den Haag
To update to any of this ROMs, it's necessary the HSPL, right?
 
clubbtraxx
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 90
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnparedes View Post
To update to any of this ROMs, it's necessary the HSPL, right?
Not sure, they are official RUU & ROMs for the LEO

I was wondering if any NL HD2 owner could try if changing NL ROM to UK is possible.
Afaik the RUU will actually tell you before the flashing starts, so even if you don't want to really update your NL localised HD2 to UK ROM it would be interesting to know if it is possible now the UK version seems to be delayed.

I don't like NL ROMs but will buy the NL version if I can change to UK before HardSPL comes out. Since Olipro said it is getting more difficult with every new phone I'm expecting it takes at least a number of months before it will be available (if at all...).

So please Dutch HD2 owners, grab the UK ROM and post your findings back here?

TIA!

Cheers,

CT
 
gauner1986
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 478
Posts: 369
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hamburg
omg.. f*** delays So i'll definetly have to go for the dutch version.
 
xmoo
Old
#9  
xmoo's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,793
Posts: 5,306
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Eindhoven

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubbtraxx View Post
xmoo,

You can find them here:

http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1126
You may have to create an account there before you can download.


They are the real deal, I hope UK rom can be flashed to NL version.
I really don't want to wait any longer for the UK version.

Cheers,

CT
This is the rom I already have....
Follow me on Twitter
 
hnparedes
Old
#10  
hnparedes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 132
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Den Haag
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmoo View Post
This is the rom I already have....
Don't you have the dutch version? From the pics I saw on Tweeter, looked like...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes