Does your phone or PDA not have an external light on it? Do you want to use your phone's screen as a light?
This app lets you quickly create a white screen to use as a torch.
* Single tap of the screen to make the whole screen turn white. Tap again for the menu. (v1.17 closes the app)
* Switching to fullscreen, backscreen brightness is set to maximum. Old settings are restored when fullscreen is exited.
* Minimise to program menu. So you can quickly switch between this and Windows Mobile itself, without closing the app.
* Lightweight application. Fast loading: no graphical effects or sounds.
v1.0 13/11/09 - Initial release
v1.1 14/11/09 - Backlight booster for fullscreen
v1.11 15/11/09 - Backlight maximum taken from registry
- Backlight timeout disabled in fullscreen
- (this setup file was incorrectly named v1.2)
v1.12 15/11/09 - Disable power save in fullscreen
v1.13 15/11/09 - When another application takes over fullscreen, brightness is reduced to normal
- Enter key toggles fullscreen (in-app hot-key)
v1.14 15/11/09 - Read the registry to make sure values already exist
v1.15 16/11/09 - Set torch to always use white and not theme background colour
- Save low-res torch icon without alpha channel to save space
- Added icon to main screen
v1.16 19/11/09 - Automatically starts in fullscreen
v1.17 06/12/09 - Tap screen closes app - no toggling
note:I update little and often. dont be surprised if I update a lot, then go quiet!
* Needs .NET Compact Framework 3.5+.
* Should work on all Windows Mobile 5 and above devices.
* Non-touchscreen compatible (Windows Mobile Standard).
Donations are gladly accepted. Thanks!