Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 45,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

automatic speakerphone problem

Tip us?

nysoprano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default automatic speakerphone problem

I installed the energyROM and all is well except the automatic speakerphone feature that turns on the speaker phone once the phone is turned upside turn during a call. Anyone know how to fix this?

nysoprano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
in the settings options, the box is checked to allow this

indigomontoya
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I did not explicitly check this, but the only custom ROM I noticed the automatic speakerphone working in is firestorm. Again, I didn't try it out on the other ROMS, but I do know it works for me in that (and so far that is my favorite ROM too).

RecTorum
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Red face Automatic speakerphone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nysoprano View Post
I installed the energyROM and all is well except the automatic speakerphone feature that turns on the speaker phone once the phone is turned upside turn during a call. Anyone know how to fix this?
I am using MightyRom (11/16/09) and the automatic speakerphone works for me. Just be aware that if you have Gyro2 installed it will hang up your call the moment you turn the phone upside down. It happened to me. As soon as I uninstalled the Gyro2 cab the speakerphone started working again. Good luck...

tommy22
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysoprano View Post
Do a G sensor calibration

x