automatic speakerphone problem

OP nysoprano

14th November 2009, 09:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

184 posts
I installed the energyROM and all is well except the automatic speakerphone feature that turns on the speaker phone once the phone is turned upside turn during a call. Anyone know how to fix this?
16th November 2009, 06:32 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

184 posts
in the settings options, the box is checked to allow this
16th November 2009, 06:08 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

52 posts
I did not explicitly check this, but the only custom ROM I noticed the automatic speakerphone working in is firestorm. Again, I didn't try it out on the other ROMS, but I do know it works for me in that (and so far that is my favorite ROM too).
17th November 2009, 03:32 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Red face Automatic speakerphone....
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysoprano

I installed the energyROM and all is well except the automatic speakerphone feature that turns on the speaker phone once the phone is turned upside turn during a call. Anyone know how to fix this?

I am using MightyRom (11/16/09) and the automatic speakerphone works for me. Just be aware that if you have Gyro2 installed it will hang up your call the moment you turn the phone upside down. It happened to me. As soon as I uninstalled the Gyro2 cab the speakerphone started working again. Good luck...
5th January 2010, 08:28 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysoprano

Do a G sensor calibration

x
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread