Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 48,229 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Tip us?

yangyanguk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leung_1 View Post
Hi TAEL,

Thanks for your fantastic ROM. This is the best Rom i have ever use on Raphael, but i have a problem about the regional setting, since i am in Hong Kong, is it possible to change the language to Chinese Traditional? Thanks!
In order to display (file name, sms ect.) Chinese characters properly, additional language pack need to be installed on this rom. If you need a localized skin in addition (all tiles& tabs in Chinese), check and change registry language code according to your preference. (search language code in this forum)

TAEL
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by adammckraken View Post
OK, I see, am I right with it that Manila 2.1 is more stable than 2.5?!
And to answer your question, I'm just figuring a way to backup all the apps and modifications I did after a fresh ROM , beacuse its a lot of time, to istall everything over and over again! I'm considering to try out this SASHIMI app, after I get home from work, I'll do the upgrade!
And thanks for the fast and kind answer!
Sure. Sense is under development still and have many bugs and incomplete sections to port. But Manila 2.1 is stable and it's development is finished (ATM) and doesn't have major bugs and issues. If you don't like to play with bugs and discover them and want to have a ready device for daily using, I suggest you use Standard Edition series.

Regards.
Device: Galaxy Note SM-N9005
ROM: Latest Samsung Official ROM

adammckraken
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAEL View Post
Sure. Sense is under development still and have many bugs and incomplete sections to port. But Manila 2.1 is stable and it's development is finished (ATM) and doesn't have major bugs and issues. If you don't like to play with bugs and discover them and want to have a ready device for daily using, I suggest you use Standard Edition series.

Regards.
And so I will! Thanks for the help!!!
Other things I just wanted to ask how you feel about implementing two apps in your ROM(s); SetVolume and TouchResponse?! For me they are basic, cause SetVolume looks way better than this stock volume stuff, and TouchResponse is gives a big comfort in the useing a touch device! Anyways, it's your ROM, I'm just asking/suggesting these!
The Droid Flasher

aztecjester
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool Yay!

This is great! Thanks TAEL!
Fast and easy to use! Keep it up!

barnum
Old
(Last edited by barnum; 25th November 2009 at 08:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default No SMS sound notification here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyluca View Post
I noticed that if I receive a SMS while my device is in sleep mode, it doesn't ring.
Same here, i see the counter but the phone doesn't ring or vibrate.

Also, in Landscape mode, i cannot see the send sms icon so I have to return do portrait mode to send it.

danielfg87
Old
(Last edited by danielfg87; 25th November 2009 at 01:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Firstly TAEL i absolutely love your roms and after you started making SENSE edition i love the rom even more ... FAST STABLE TWEAKED

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnum View Post
Same here, i see the counter but the phone doesn't ring or vibrate.
This regedit fixed this for me. HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL : DisableSMSWakeUpEvent <-- set to "1" by default. Change value to "0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnum View Post
Also, in Landscape mode, i cannot see the send sms icon so I have to return do portrait mode to send it.
I second the landscape issue just a little annoyance hopefully fixed for the next release
-Daniel
________

Just found out i have ORD...

AngelCityAzn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Mobile Device Center Disconnected

Mobile Device Center become disconnected as soon as exe file is initiated. As the result the ROM update stop at 0%. Tried hard reset as suggested but it still doesn't work.

TAEL
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelCityAzn View Post
Mobile Device Center become disconnected as soon as exe file is initiated. As the result the ROM update stop at 0%. Tried hard reset as suggested but it still doesn't work.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=448008
Device: Galaxy Note SM-N9005
ROM: Latest Samsung Official ROM

barnum
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This regedit fixed this for me. HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL : DisableSMSWakeUpEvent <-- set to "1" by default. Change value to "0"

Thanks for your reply, but already done without success

ahd_0079
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Fast
Stable
tweaked
and great
Thaxx TAEL