- It seems that Navipanel can only be used in landscape mode - is this right because I tend to have my phone docked in portrait mode?
- How do I exit Navipanel once I have finished with it?
6. Enable NaviPanel Without Owning the Car Kit/Navigation Dock
Go to Windows folder and copy NaviPanel.exe as a shortcut to Windows\Start Menu folder.
1. Couldn't swear to it, but I think I remember seeing pictures or video of the panel in both landscape and portrait orientations
2. Press the Home key - the panel doesn't appear to stay resident in memory - haven't checked this with Memmaid or anything yet, but it certainly doesn't appear in Task Manager (Dutty's version)
A far bigger pain is that all of the links seem hard coded to a Co-Pilot install on the device, as opposed to one on the SD Card - iyt would be nice to be able to customise it!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|