Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 47,536 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][27/12] BsB Tweaks 1.6 (More tweaks and features!)

Tip us?

mann kumar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
apologies...problem solved from reading earlier post....need to so manual soft reset (rather than the auto prompt option)

thanks again for the great app - keep up the good work !

KAASHP
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Superb work bro really appreciated
can you tweak high graphics for it ???

blegs38552
Old
(Last edited by blegs38552; 28th August 2011 at 03:21 PM.) Reason: Additional info added - device & o/s
Thanks Meter 3
I have Opera 10 on my Touch Pro 2 device running Win 6.5. I changed the Opera Tabs setting to Yes and restarted. Started Opera but went to the same Sprint homepage as before. Looked in Settings but do not see any tab option. Is there something else that I have to do, or doesn't this work in Opera 10? (I also downloaded and installed Opera mini 5.1 and this works fine, and is much faster starting in any case.

mimi30
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,
I have add in the Pinch to zoom list "WOlf Translator" that stop to work since this.
Now I fail to remove it from the list.
Each time, I select Wolf Translator in the "Pinch to Zoom" list, then I select "remove", and after a soft reset but the pnch to zoom still active, so still not work.
Is some one have an idea ?
Thanks
Xperia X1 with WM6.5 X1iser rom, and happy to have it!

Cheque
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Hello,

I try to cook newest verion of BsbTweak in my WinMo ROM.
I took the CAB-file, did an extraction and received this structure:
Code:
Select Code
files\_BsB Tweaks.lnk
files\BsB Tweaks.exe
files\BsBtw.png
files\ManilaDotNetSDK.dll
files\OpenNETCF.Drawing.dll
files\option.xml
app.dat
app.reg
those dll-files are existing in windows folder, as app.dat says
Code:
Select Code
Directory("%ProgramFiles%\BsB\Tweaks"):-File("ManilaDotNetSDK.dll","%Windows%\ManilaDotNetSDK.dll")
but yet starting the exe won't work, as I receive the following error:
Code:
Select Code
Unknown Error in Bsb Tewaks.exe.
[...]
The Method could not be found: set_YIndex MichyPrima.ManilaDotNetSDK.ManilaPanel SeparatorItem.
[...]
at
System.Winddows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(ErventArgs e)
at
[...] (Parent methods; Setvisible and apllication.run)
installing the cab on my phone the normal way just works fine.
so why not by extracting to an EXT-Package ?
any idea?
Windows Mobile - Thunderbird Sync, currently under development.
Alpha testers welcome !

jjollyroger
Old
(Last edited by jjollyroger; 28th January 2012 at 12:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheque View Post
I try to cook newest verion of BsbTweak in my WinMo ROM...
hi, can't say anything about your error message.. just wanna point out that the latest bsb is 2 years old and during this time htc sense ROMs have been updated at least 2 times (so newer manila, WM 6.5.5 and registry)
Some tweaks aren't working now and the sofware may cause your issue due to its age, having been developed on a previous OS version
HTC HD2

SPL 3.03 (HSPL4)
Radio 2.15.50.14
ROM Artemis 70 ITA
SD android ROMs
yugoports miuiv4.1
NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.4-CM9-HWA-SD V2.6

ACER ICONIA A500

poyensa
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2538
my app-dat says a bit more:

PHP Code:
Directory("%ProgramFiles%\BsB"):-Directory("Tweaks")
Directory("%ProgramFiles%"):-Directory("BsB")
Directory("%ProgramFiles%\BsB\Tweaks"):-File("ManilaDotNetSDK.dll","%Windows%\ManilaDotNetSDK.dll")
Directory("%ProgramFiles%\BsB\Tweaks"):-File("OpenNETCF.Drawing.dll","%Windows%\OpenNETCF.Drawing.dll")
Directory("%ProgramFiles%\BsB\Tweaks"):-File("BsB Tweaks.exe","%Windows%\BsB Tweaks.exe")
Directory("%Windows-StartMenu-Programs%"):-File("BsB Tweaks.lnk","%Windows%\_BsB Tweaks.lnk"

Cheque
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by poyensa View Post
my app-dat says a bit more:
yeah, mine too. I just cut off the other stuff, as i wanted to show that the needed dll is there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjollyroger View Post
hi, can't say anything about your error message.. just wanna point out that the latest bsb is 2 years old and during this time htc sense ROMs have been updated at least 2 times (so newer manila, WM 6.5.5 and registry) [...]
In fact, it does work, when installed via cab.
but it does not, when cooked in rom directly.
but there shouldn't be a difference... boah.
thank's for replying guys.
Windows Mobile - Thunderbird Sync, currently under development.
Alpha testers welcome !

poyensa
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2538
No it shouldn't. Maybe some settings in te kitchen. I got it working without trouble with OSkitchen-GhotsXSeries, just importing from cab. Attaching my EXT pack if that is useful to you ...
Attached Files
File Type: zip BsB Tweaks 1.60.zip - [Click for QR Code] (259.6 KB, 74 views)

yuvaraj80
Old
(Last edited by yuvaraj80; 25th April 2012 at 08:56 PM.) Reason: added some more text to provide more clarity
Thanks Meter 0
Default Apps no more able to connect to GPRS after 'Data Connection' is disabled and enabled

Hi,

I installed BSB tweaks on my HD2 Leo a week ago. I disabled the 'Data Connection' once and then enabled it back after a day. But none of the applications are able to connect to internet since then (even after I enabled data connection back). I deleted the connection settings and recreated a new connection, still the apps are not connecting. However, I do see that 3G is connected from the status bar at the top.

I also wanted to mention another weird thing that I noticed. I recently installed Opera10 (before installing BSB tweaks). When I was trying to troubleshoot the above-mentioned issue, I tried searching (google search) some text by keying the search word in the search box of the 'Internet' home tab. It brought up the google search results page. However, when I click any of the search results, I get an error page "Could not find proxy server". On the other hand, the Wi-Fi sharing app is able to connect to the data services and is able to share the internet to my laptop. So, it's those apps like Opera, IE, Stocks interface, Weather interface and few other apps don't work.

Can someone tell me how can I reverse the changes done by BSB Tweaks? Does anyone know all the registry entries that get changed when 'Data Connection' is diabled?

Thanks,
Yuvaraj
HTC HD2 Leo
ROM: 3.14.531.1, ROM date: 09/29/2010
OS Version: 5.2.21913 (21913.5.0.94)
Manila version: 2.5.20181424.0