Holster

OP Spike15

25th November 2009, 07:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

520 posts
More
I currently have the Telus leather holster for my Touch Pro 2, however, I must say that this thing is a piece of crap.

I'm on my second one in ~3 months. The part that holds the clip to the holster just pulls off...

I wear the phone / holster constantly, so I need something that's going to hold up to wear-and-tear. It needs to be leather, it needs side in-and-out vertically (I've seen iPhone holsters where the iPhone slides in-and-out horizontally...which is terrible imo), and it needs to have a magnetically-attaching strap to hold the phone in place (the way I wear it, it's sometimes point down...don't want the phone just sliding out...).

To be totally honest, I LOVE the Blackberry holsters...the only thing I like about BBs, actually...

So if someone could suggest and preferably link to some high-quality TP2 holsters, that'd be great!

Thanks
25th November 2009, 03:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Villa Rica, GA
Thanks Meter: 32

479 posts
More
It may sound silly but I have gotten my last two holsters (one for my tilt and one for my tilt2) at our local flea market. $5 for a leather holster with magnetic clasp with both a metal spring clip on the back and 2 belt loops. The nice thing about doing the flea market thing you can get a better fit in most cases.
25th November 2009, 06:17 PM   |  #3  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 55

614 posts
More
You might check out Sena Cases or Krusell. They both make nice leather cases.
27th November 2009, 08:43 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

520 posts
More
Any other suggestions?

>_>
28th November 2009, 09:40 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
Donate to Me
More
The large pda Krussel case is the way to go. It also has a belt loop.
No sense loosing your device to a belt clip.
Only problem with it is you can't use the usb dongle.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread