Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how to disable touchflo on the imagio.

Tip us?

num1deluxe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default how to disable touchflo on the imagio.

I searched the threads, probably not looking close enough. Can anyone help me with disabling touchflo on the imagio. I was unable to find any specific setting on the phone. I would like to disable it.

diavolo770
Old
(Last edited by diavolo770; 2nd December 2009 at 12:32 PM.) Reason: Added additional tips and information.
Thanks Meter 0
Go to the "Settings" tab in TouchFlo, tap "All Settings", go into the "Today" settings and uncheck TouchFlo. It will automatically switch to "Windows Default" but you can uncheck that and customize what you want on the home screen.

I personally don't use the TouchFlo, I think it uses too many system resources and I like the clean design of the default sliding panel WM 6.5 interface AKA Titanium. You can also find plug-ins for Titanium if you browse the forums. For instance, I have a Twitter panel that gives me quick access to recent tweets.

All in all, TouchFlo is pretty but not for me.

bastukee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I disabled touchflow3d the second day I had the phone and have no need to get it ever again, currently run my phone at 45% memory and great battery life
There is a good amount of Imagio topics with good cabs to minimize memory usage if you like to increase your battery life

num1deluxe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Thank you

Thanks for the info.