looking for developer to write an Album Application (OpenGlEs?) and utilize the SDK to enable pinch-to-zoom on resistive screens.
finally i was able to perform a dual touch on our resistive screens and you can find the dll in the attachements along with a demo app!
NOTE TO EVERYONE :
Please don't report the 1 finger bug, it's well known and it will be eliminated (BTW, Zoom in is possible with 1 finger but zoom out is not)
this demo app is simply a demo app and only to show that the SDK is functional, it WILL NOT zoom to focus the pinched area! if you can develop a demo application and you have a graphics development experience please be my guest and i will help you with the SDK. the current demo only resizes the image and doesn't relocate it. i can do a proper one but this will mean taking time from the real project.
documentation will NOT be available as this is a preAlpha and it's just to get you excited
here is the demo
- i'm not responsible for anything might happen to your phone (Even though i'm sure there is nothing to go wrong but just in case).
- This is just a pre-alpha, and there is no garantee to go beyond this version. i'm doing this for the community for free and as a proof of concept only. i will continue to work on this on my free time but please don't rush!
- you are not allowed to to ask people to pay for this SDK.
- you are not allowed to disassemble the SDK or reverse engineer it.
- you are not allowed to post the attachement(s) below to any other website. you can always link to this tread.
- if you are going to use it in your application, you MUST put a link in your application/offical website that reffers to this XDA thread.
- i reserve the right to make this a paid SDK at any point of time.
- i reserve the right to relocate this SDK to another website or even take it offline.
ok, let's go to business!
To Use the demo, place 1st finger on the image, then place the 2nd finger also on the image and slide your second finger in or out!
Requres .Net Compat Framework 3.5,
- Touch Pro 2 (HTC Rhodium)
- Touch HD (HTC Blackstone)
- Xperia X1
Adel R. Al Zubeir (Anaadoul)