[10 Dec 2009] Morphgear HD2 porting (Emulator for NES, SNES, Gameboy, etc..)
I Started porting Morphgear 184.108.40.206 to work better on our beloved HD2 (actually for every WVGA, but don't expect much without 1GHZ and multitouch)
If you find my work useful please so I can keep maintain it, thanks
v0.8 <--latest, get this
* first multithreaded sound & input morphgear
* reduced some landscape latency
* Yet another multitouch fix, this one reduces some lag.
* Replaced Cutom File Dialog to useful one. for the native wm file dialog, go to Global Settings -> Tweak -> uncheck Custom File Dialog
* fixed multitouch
* gamepad (any gamepad) now underlays the game on landscape mode (east/west orientation)
* added WVGA landscape pad (choose on each module settings with arrows and enter key) best use with "Auto Scale" screen size, so you can see part of the pad on the sides
* fix in global settings - double click selects item on combo box
* added tactile feedback (enable/disable) to global settings
* rescaled the menu icons
* rescaled the default game pad (so its not necessary to install the WVGA skin)
* added the SNES module to the cab
* added real multi-touch to game pad (HD2 only)
* fixed tactile feedback
* added shortcut in start menu -> games
* Rebuilt Morphgear with larger space to menu icons (but didn't replace the icons them self, just made them clickable on HD2)
* Added tactile feedback (vibration) to Virtual Game Pad
* transparent overlay gamepad for landscape mode
* Probably more stuff..
How to use it?
* Install my rebuilded cab from this thread
* optional - Install WVGA virtual pad from here
(follow all the instructions)
* Install desired modules from Morphgear official website
* Google for the game roms
* I Can't replace the settings screen as it precompiled into the modules. find your way around it, mostly by using the keyboard arrows
for selection (double-clicking on item might work as well)
* I Won't answer generic usage questions, please help each other / search on Google
* I Won't develop game pads, it can be done easily if anyone is up to it, just check the WVGA skin posted here..