FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I know. This is the hero forum. But if anyone has a droid or knows someone with one maybe we can get a dump?

8th December 2009, 11:51 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Walnutport, PA
Thanks Meter: 41

Donate to Me
More
Forgot to, post the link

Http://alldroid.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=567
9th December 2009, 12:49 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
awesome! i'd expect you goons to have vanilla 2.0 ready for the mass sprint crowd by tomorrow right? lol isn't a dump all we'd need? pardon for my ignorance but what changes would be made to be compatible to the cdma hero?
9th December 2009, 12:54 AM |#4  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 693

Donate to Me
More
Excellent! Now we just need a full rom dump (not just the /system folder which is all that's available right now).
9th December 2009, 12:58 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode

Excellent! Now we just need a full rom dump (not just the /system folder which is all that's available right now).

+1

I could use those apk's to build a "fuller" AOSP... that is assuming data can be made to work.
9th December 2009, 01:27 AM |#6  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Walnutport, PA
Thanks Meter: 41

Donate to Me
More
Thats what I'm hoping for. So please everyone who has access to a droif, root it and get a dump for us. Please
9th December 2009, 01:48 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I was excited for droid users to find out it had been rooted. Now I am really excited because I didn't even think of the benefits it would bring to us!
9th December 2009, 02:52 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode

Request made @ AllDroid

http://alldroid.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=570
9th December 2009, 03:22 AM |#9  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidows

Request made @ AllDroid

http://alldroid.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=570

Sweet. Post back here if they provide it please. I can only watch so many forums. heh.
9th December 2009, 03:37 AM |#10  
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So let me get this straight, a full dump from the Droid will help us get 2.0? If so AWESOME! I have a friend who has one, I'm sure he'll be rooting tonight I can get a dump tomorrow if you don't get one sooner.
9th December 2009, 03:48 AM |#11  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCX001

So let me get this straight, a full dump from the Droid will help us get 2.0? If so AWESOME! I have a friend who has one, I'm sure he'll be rooting tonight I can get a dump tomorrow if you don't get one sooner.

It's more of a theory than anything. But if we can get their rom booting on our phone then we have a much better chance of getting things working rather than the gsm version we've been hacking up to try and work.

If anyone has access to a rooted droid then let me know. Although it will be much better once they have access to nandroid because pulling these files while the phone is booted up doesn't always work.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread