Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Theme] Clear - Built on Damage 2.1 (3-28-10)

OP mkeyslehman

16th December 2009, 05:23 PM   |  #31  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

103 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTouch24

I meant , I installed the clear widget , now how do I remove ?

You can always re-flash the full Fresh Rom, or as mentioned above, pull the original APK from Fresh and over-write the one on your phone. That will put everything back to "stock" visuals.

Quote:

i installed it onto my SDCard and when i go to the "choose zip" to install it, it doesn't see it.. i noticed when i download it, it's like cleartheme.apk.jar .. but its funny everything i try to open that has (,apk.jar) doesn't install n its alot of apps,lol..am i doing somethin wrong?? noob hellppp lol

Do you have something which is automatically opening / extracting your ZIP files? All of the downloads here should be F1 (for Fresh 1.0) - name.ZIP Copy the whole ZIP to your sdcard, just like a ROM.

Quote:

If you have the time could you add that as a separate zip? (selection graphics)

Ya I will, just haven't yet. Will post and bump when I do, hopefully soon.
16th December 2009, 08:39 PM   |  #32  
Flag Reading,Pa...originally BX NYC
Thanks Meter: 0

55 posts
More
MykeySlehman<<< thx for the quick reply btw.. well i dont know if something is automatically opening/extracting the files,but i have downloaded alot of apps n stuff and when i look at it when they finish downloading they seem to have the extension(Example: Neocore.apk.jar) and that is before i even install it to the SDCard,is Win7 on my lappy changing extension or something??have i done something?but that is the way alot of my downloads come as "XXX.apk.jar" i really want this theme i like it alot..thanks in advance..

XDA RULEZZ!!
16th December 2009, 08:41 PM   |  #33  

55 posts
More
MykeySlehman<<< thx for the quick reply btw.. well i dont know if something is automatically opening/extracting the files,but i have downloaded alot of apps n stuff and when i look at it when they finish downloading they seem to have the extension(Example: Neocore.apk.jar) and that is before i even install it to the SDCard,is Win7 on my lappy changing extension or something??have i done something? but that is the way alot of my downloads come as "XXX.apk.jar" i really want this theme i like it alot..thanks in advance..

XDA RULEZZ!!
16th December 2009, 09:53 PM   |  #34  
Flag Columbia, Mo
Thanks Meter: 16

299 posts
this might be an easy question but what exactly would you do to delete the wallpapers so you can have a completely clear lock screen? It has been a long time since I messed around with this kind of thing and I really don't want to delete the wrong thing. Thanks.
16th December 2009, 11:20 PM   |  #35  

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by srb7215

this might be an easy question but what exactly would you do to delete the wallpapers so you can have a completely clear lock screen? It has been a long time since I messed around with this kind of thing and I really don't want to delete the wrong thing. Thanks.

goto your adb/tools folder in command prompt, just like when you rooted

type adb remount

type adb shell

type rm -r /data/misc/lockscreen

reboot phone
17th December 2009, 12:09 AM   |  #36  
Flag Columbia, Mo
Thanks Meter: 16

299 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by red250

type adb remount

type adb shell

reboot phone

Thank you so much. Worked like a charm.
17th December 2009, 12:55 AM   |  #37  

55 posts
More
oh my bad for the double post,didnt see that till now...

XDA RULEZZ!!
17th December 2009, 01:00 AM   |  #38  

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyRev

MykeySlehman<<< thx for the quick reply btw.. well i dont know if something is automatically opening/extracting the files,but i have downloaded alot of apps n stuff and when i look at it when they finish downloading they seem to have the extension(Example: Neocore.apk.jar) and that is before i even install it to the SDCard,is Win7 on my lappy changing extension or something??have i done something? but that is the way alot of my downloads come as "XXX.apk.jar" i really want this theme i like it alot..thanks in advance..

I remember reading somewhere that the problem is win 7 is decompressing the file as you download it, then adds the .jar extension to it after download. Now I can't for the life of me remember where I read it, and can't find it either, sorry the forum search sucks. There was something about just taking the .jar off the end but I'm sorry I honestly don't remember what the deal was exactly. You might just start a new post and ask what to do. I still run xp so I have no clue myself.
17th December 2009, 03:10 AM   |  #39  

55 posts
More
@Red250<< thx for the quick reply..i guess your right about win7. i was playin wit the apps n edited them n they worked. thx again.

XDA RULEZZ!!
17th December 2009, 03:33 AM   |  #40  
Thanks Meter: 80

2,474 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by red250

type adb remount

type adb shell

reboot phone

thanks worked