Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,898 Members 48,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme] Clear - Built on Damage 2.1 (3-28-10)

Tip us?

mkeyslehman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post
I meant , I installed the clear widget , now how do I remove ?
You can always re-flash the full Fresh Rom, or as mentioned above, pull the original APK from Fresh and over-write the one on your phone. That will put everything back to "stock" visuals.

Quote:
i installed it onto my SDCard and when i go to the "choose zip" to install it, it doesn't see it.. i noticed when i download it, it's like cleartheme.apk.jar .. but its funny everything i try to open that has (,apk.jar) doesn't install n its alot of apps,lol..am i doing somethin wrong?? noob hellppp lol
Do you have something which is automatically opening / extracting your ZIP files? All of the downloads here should be F1 (for Fresh 1.0) - name.ZIP Copy the whole ZIP to your sdcard, just like a ROM.

Quote:
If you have the time could you add that as a separate zip? (selection graphics)
Ya I will, just haven't yet. Will post and bump when I do, hopefully soon.

JoeyRev
Old
Thanks Meter 0
MykeySlehman<<< thx for the quick reply btw.. well i dont know if something is automatically opening/extracting the files,but i have downloaded alot of apps n stuff and when i look at it when they finish downloading they seem to have the extension(Example: Neocore.apk.jar) and that is before i even install it to the SDCard,is Win7 on my lappy changing extension or something??have i done something?but that is the way alot of my downloads come as "XXX.apk.jar" i really want this theme i like it alot..thanks in advance..

XDA RULEZZ!!

JoeyRev
Old
Thanks Meter 0
MykeySlehman<<< thx for the quick reply btw.. well i dont know if something is automatically opening/extracting the files,but i have downloaded alot of apps n stuff and when i look at it when they finish downloading they seem to have the extension(Example: Neocore.apk.jar) and that is before i even install it to the SDCard,is Win7 on my lappy changing extension or something??have i done something? but that is the way alot of my downloads come as "XXX.apk.jar" i really want this theme i like it alot..thanks in advance..

XDA RULEZZ!!

srb7215
Old
Thanks Meter 15
this might be an easy question but what exactly would you do to delete the wallpapers so you can have a completely clear lock screen? It has been a long time since I messed around with this kind of thing and I really don't want to delete the wrong thing. Thanks.

red250
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by srb7215 View Post
this might be an easy question but what exactly would you do to delete the wallpapers so you can have a completely clear lock screen? It has been a long time since I messed around with this kind of thing and I really don't want to delete the wrong thing. Thanks.

goto your adb/tools folder in command prompt, just like when you rooted

type adb remount

type adb shell

type rm -r /data/misc/lockscreen

reboot phone

srb7215
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by red250 View Post

type adb remount

type adb shell

reboot phone
Thank you so much. Worked like a charm.

JoeyRev
Old
Thanks Meter 0
oh my bad for the double post,didnt see that till now...

XDA RULEZZ!!

red250
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyRev View Post
MykeySlehman<<< thx for the quick reply btw.. well i dont know if something is automatically opening/extracting the files,but i have downloaded alot of apps n stuff and when i look at it when they finish downloading they seem to have the extension(Example: Neocore.apk.jar) and that is before i even install it to the SDCard,is Win7 on my lappy changing extension or something??have i done something? but that is the way alot of my downloads come as "XXX.apk.jar" i really want this theme i like it alot..thanks in advance..

I remember reading somewhere that the problem is win 7 is decompressing the file as you download it, then adds the .jar extension to it after download. Now I can't for the life of me remember where I read it, and can't find it either, sorry the forum search sucks. There was something about just taking the .jar off the end but I'm sorry I honestly don't remember what the deal was exactly. You might just start a new post and ask what to do. I still run xp so I have no clue myself.

JoeyRev
Old
Thanks Meter 0
@Red250<< thx for the quick reply..i guess your right about win7. i was playin wit the apps n edited them n they worked. thx again.

XDA RULEZZ!!

magicalan
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by red250 View Post

type adb remount

type adb shell

reboot phone
thanks worked