Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Can you lock the home app in memory in any hero roms?

OP gonintendo

14th December 2009, 04:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 22

409 posts
More
I'm using sensehero 1.4 and I want to know if theres a way to lock the home app in memory like in cyanogen's mod.
14th December 2009, 04:52 AM   |  #2  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,186

9,296 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonintendo

I'm using sensehero 1.4 and I want to know if theres a way to lock the home app in memory like in cyanogen's mod.

Hero is already slow, why make it slower, if you see the avail ram it is pretty low...Locking stuff in mem will make it more sluggish..So in simple look at this..
Imagine have a Twin turbo engine that's a V8 then you put her into a Model T, it will run horrid considering the car cant handle something like that with such magnificant power that you would bend your knees to

Now G1=Model T
Twin Turbo= Sense? Oh well its late and i cant think of any good comparision but you got de idea right?
14th December 2009, 05:31 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 22

409 posts
More
yeah you're right. I fiddled with some swap settings and its alot better now though.
14th December 2009, 07:13 AM   |  #4  
Flag Pasadena, TX
Thanks Meter: 13

343 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42

Hero is already slow, why make it slower, if you see the avail ram it is pretty low...Locking stuff in mem will make it more sluggish..So in simple look at this..
Imagine have a Twin turbo engine that's a V8 then you put her into a Model T, it will run horrid considering the car cant handle something like that with such magnificant power that you would bend your knees to

Now G1=Model T
Twin Turbo= Sense? Oh well its late and i cant think of any good comparision but you got de idea right?

Lol, I would TOTALLY put a twin turbo V8 into a Model T. That would be a beast down the 1/4 mile.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread