Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

help.....superhero rom..cant find a link

OP tyweezy

17th December 2009, 03:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag new york
Thanks Meter: 0
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Hey.....i was thinking if anyone has a link to the superhero v3 rom......i search everywere and every link i find it is broken......if u have a valid link, can u please give it to me........thanks
17th December 2009, 03:19 AM   |  #2  
Ace42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
9,309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyweezy

Hey.....i was thinking if anyone has a link to the superhero v3 rom......i search everywere and every link i find it is broken......if u have a valid link, can u please give it to me........thanks

That isnt a G1/Dream rom so this is off-topic to this entire forum.That rom is restricted to Mytouch/Magic which they have a proper section for.

-Best Regards

EDit: That rom is older than the model T, it was removed long ago buddy need to get with the times lol
Last edited by Ace42; 17th December 2009 at 03:21 AM.
17th December 2009, 03:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag new york
Thanks Meter: 0
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42

That isnt a G1/Dream rom so this is off-topic to this entire forum.That rom is restricted to Mytouch/Magic which they have a proper section for.

-Best Regards

EDit: That rom is older than the model T, it was removed long ago buddy need to get with the times lol

how can i moved this thread or delete it?
17th December 2009, 03:26 AM   |  #4  
Ace42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
9,309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyweezy

how can i moved this thread or delete it?

Dont worry about it, your human after all right?Just let it die out after awhile then it will vanish.

Try these hero roms you seem to be out of the loop:
1.Sense-hero
2.Eclair hero
3.Mlign Hero
4.King's hero
17th December 2009, 03:28 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag new york
Thanks Meter: 0
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42

Dont worry about it, your human after all right?Just let it die out after awhile then it will vanish.

Try these hero roms you seem to be out of the loop:
1.Sense-hero
2.Eclair hero
3.Mlign Hero
4.King's hero

Thanks....i will try these out
17th December 2009, 03:51 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
actually super hero rom is for g1 it was released on leakdroid.com just visit their site and go on the download page.
17th December 2009, 03:59 AM   |  #7  
Ace42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
9,309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmarkoo

actually super hero rom is for g1 it was released on leakdroid.com just visit their site and go on the download page.

I know, that's why it says edit in my post..
17th December 2009, 04:01 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42

I know, that's why it says edit in my post..

didnt see it when i was replying but i found a link for it there you enjoy.
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=415A64751
17th December 2009, 04:02 AM   |  #9  
Ace42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
9,309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmarkoo

didnt see it when i was replying but i found a link for it there you enjoy.
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=415A64751

That rom is past its due date, thats why it was removed since its alot less stable than anything you'll find here.
Plus he's looking for a superhero which i listed a couple for him.
17th December 2009, 04:08 AM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyweezy

Hey.....i was thinking if anyone has a link to the superhero v3 rom......i search everywere and every link i find it is broken......if u have a valid link, can u please give it to me........thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42

That rom is past its due date, thats why it was removed since its alot less stable than anything you'll find here.
Plus he's looking for a superhero which i listed a couple for him.

i am pretty sure he asked for super hero v3 and even though its old and less stable than the current ones its the one that he asked for so thats why i gave him the link this thread should be closed because its for development only and not for arguments which hero is better

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes