Convert Java Appz & Gamez for Touchscreen!!!
I came upon this useful app which I think might brighten your mobile life:
A tool to convert any jar file to respond to the touchscreen.
It is very simple
- Run the program and using the button "Open JAR" open the jar file games.
- Then make the choice on the phone model from which this application and resolution of this model (if the option is "Force resize", see below). If you do not know exactly what a phone says the application selects the item "Auto", but the program does not always can determine this automatically on that she did se may be asked to select the type medleta in the process of adaptation.
- After that you can (and can not produce) to make the necessary adjustment.
- Then press the button "Adapt JAR". Runs through the process ... And voila application is adapted.
Setting up the program before adaptation
"Do not adapt the keyboard"
- this option disables adapt soft buttons and a joystick (because if they both work, why should they adapt !!!).
"Do not add classes"
- This option disables the addition api classes (eg from Nokia). If the application is run, and so why add the extra garbage in the JAR.
"Check compatibility 3D API"
- when this option is enabled, if the program detects that the application uses the 3D API. It checks whether your phone is compatible with them. (Not always determine the true TC very rude selected phone model, under which made adaptation).
- this option is forced to change (in the application code) on your screen size (with source). Consequences include this option may be not only positive but also negative (such as a game in general no longer run) or no (visible changes you will not see).
"Create JAD file"
- this option creates in addition to the JAR file JAD file (necessary when installing the application on certain brands of phones).
"Create a backup file"
- file is created nazvanie_prilozheniya.jar.bak, you can always rename the nazvanie_prilozheniya.jar or click the "Restore" button (it will do the same, or make recovery software applications (of course not 100% original variant)).
"Adapt the application icon"
- changes the size of application icons. For example on Motoorla tram and large do not appear.
"Delete unnecessary options"
- clean file from Manifest.mf not needed parameters.
"Do not add music"
- deletes files from the melodies of the Annex. If you do not play with sound, why extra files in the JAR (reduced size of the application).
(displayed only when the adaptation under TouchScreen first style) - this option is selected, the one key that will click when you press (do not move!) On the touch screen.
The JAM 2.2
The JAM 1.3 Expert Edition
(BETTER!!!!!) supporting mass conversion of Jar files and many tweaks like Icon, Keyboard layout and less bugs (i guess!!!)
Hope that I make your day!!!!
my gREETINz to the sENIOr mEMBERs!!!!