IPTWeather is a weather plugin for iPhoneToday (Today, .exe or Desktop.exe version) and/or S2U2.
Included My Location feature based on Sleuth's myLocation Service and/or Google Latitude location to get the weather of the location where you are!
What can IPTWeather exactly do?
- It can display any weather icons and data in iPhoneToday
- It can display weather condition as S2U2 and/or iPhoneToday wallpaper
- It can display weather description as S2U2 slide text
- It can display weather in S2U2 UserWeather
- All displayed information is 100% customizable
Please follow the link above or below for instructions concerning:
- downloads <- THIS IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK
- installation <- THESE ARE THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- settings <- THESE ARE SOME INFORMATION ON SETTINGS
- FAQ <- THIS IS THE F... FAQ
- Thanks <- THESE ARE THANKS
- Full changelogs <- THESE ARE CHANGELOGS
- Installation (for dummies?) by tito12
- Display all favorite cities at once with their own current weather icon (by tito12)
IPTWeather on Google Code
If you like my work, you can buy me a beer :
Donations: Luke-ro, aiiro x 2. THANK YOU!
Some screenshots (for the S2U2 screen, I've used a QVGA wallpaper on a WVGA screen, that's why it is not full screen, but you can remake some other wallpapers...):
userOnUpdateScript.mscr files to add custom features:
Humidity icon in iPhoneToday (included in IPTWeather_20100708 and up)
What's new in the latest version which is IPTWeather_20110910:
- Corrected iPhoneToday icon shifting when sun has set and before midnight.
- Corrected bug that manage location might not be able to connect or detect active connection.
- Added option IPTWuseS2U2wallpaperForBackground = -1 to show current weather in iPhoneToday wallpaper
Weather icons for iPhoneToday:
Icons are in format .bmp and/or png and numbered 01, 02, ..., 08, 11, 12, ..., 44.
Standard icon pack (included bmp with black background and png with transparent background):
Spil icon pack (included bmp with black background and png with transparent background):
BOBO_01's icon pack:
BOBO_01's icon pack (day and night):
chancer63's icon pack 1
chancer63's icon pack 2 (change zip to rar):
chancer63's glass weather icon pack:
sowasalex' glass weather icon pack (resolution 128x128 and 45x45):
Weather icons for S2U2 (to have the weather icon in the bottom left corner):
Icons are in png format with transparent background, and numbered 1, 2, ..., 8, 11, 12, ..., 44 (without the 0 before one digit numbers).
Standard icon pack:
Spil icon pack:
MysticGenius' icon pack:
Sketchy_Glow_S2U2_Weather_Icons_v2 icon pack resized to suit QVGA/WQVGA screens (by Revhead):
Fullscreen weather icons for S2U2 (to have the weather icon fullscreen instead of having it in the bottom left corner):
You will need to set IPTWtodayForecastInS2U2Wallpaper=0 and use only IPTWtomorrowForecastInS2U2UserWeather=1 or -1 to use these fullscreen icons over any wallpaper of your choice, or even without any wallpaper.
Icons are in png format with transparent background, and numbered 1, 2, ..., 8, 11, 12, ..., 44 (without the 0 before one digit numbers). Please rename the icon 0.png to 1000.png.
These icons have been found on sv0911's topic.
Patrick013's fullscreen icon pack:
sv0911's Burning Sun WVGA 480x800 or QWVGA 240x400:
sv0911's Nightcoloured WVGA 480x800 or QWVGA 240x400:
sv0911's Fantasy Flash WVGA 480x800 or QWVGA 240x400:
sv0911's Platinum Weather WVGA 480x800 or QWVGA 240x400:
AccuWeather standard wallpaper HD:
Non-animated VGA wallpaper:
Animated QVGA, VGA, WQVGA, WVGA wallpapers: (make sure to remap the Yahoo! Weather codes to AccuWeather.com codes)
howdykeith's landscape weather wallpapers:
sv0911's Platinum weather wallpapers (portrait WVGA 800x480):