Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 53,031 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which VideoCall Enabled Rhodium Will Work on ATT?

Tip us?

abs99
Old
(Last edited by abs99; 23rd December 2009 at 07:53 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Which VideoCall Enabled Rhodium Will Work on ATT?

I want to be able to do video calls on the AT&T network. I want also to have 3G HSDPA on the AT&T network. Are there any versions of the Rhodium that will support this in the United States? I'm talking about using the front facing camera for a 2-way live video call with another person who has the same phone/features.

If not on AT&T, then how about on a different US carrrier or with aftermarket software?

Thanks,

Andrew
HD2, Kumar's 2.0 ROM
Fuze, Testing Cooked ROMs
Treo 750, AT&T Cooked WM6

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3029
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Hope this help you to identify the model you are looking for:

http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdacomp...=1989&id7=1751
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10829

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abs99 View Post
I want to be able to do video calls on the AT&T network. I want also to have 3G HSDPA on the AT&T network. Are there any versions of the Rhodium that will support this in the United States? I'm talking about using the front facing camera for a 2-way live video call with another person who has the same phone/features.

If not on AT&T, then how about on a different US carrrier or with aftermarket software?

Thanks,

Andrew

If I am not mistaken ATT network does not support video call at this moment. So even with a front facing camera you wont be able to do a video call on ATT's network

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly

MCbrian
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by abs99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel View Post
If I am not mistaken ATT network does not support video call at this moment. So even with a front facing camera you wont be able to do a video call on ATT's network
And, AFAIK, you won't get 3G on the ATT network unless you have an ATT phone -- hardware has to match their 3G-network frequencies.

Same thing (both things) apply to T-MoUSA network and phones.