Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Which VideoCall Enabled Rhodium Will Work on ATT?

OP abs99

23rd December 2009, 08:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

176 posts
More
I want to be able to do video calls on the AT&T network. I want also to have 3G HSDPA on the AT&T network. Are there any versions of the Rhodium that will support this in the United States? I'm talking about using the front facing camera for a 2-way live video call with another person who has the same phone/features.

If not on AT&T, then how about on a different US carrrier or with aftermarket software?

Thanks,

Andrew
Last edited by abs99; 23rd December 2009 at 08:53 PM.
24th December 2009, 03:39 AM   |  #2  
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,043

22,288 posts
Donate to Me
Hope this help you to identify the model you are looking for:

http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdacomp...=1989&id7=1751
24th December 2009, 04:06 AM   |  #3  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,570

14,948 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abs99

I want to be able to do video calls on the AT&T network. I want also to have 3G HSDPA on the AT&T network. Are there any versions of the Rhodium that will support this in the United States? I'm talking about using the front facing camera for a 2-way live video call with another person who has the same phone/features.

If not on AT&T, then how about on a different US carrrier or with aftermarket software?

Thanks,

Andrew

If I am not mistaken ATT network does not support video call at this moment. So even with a front facing camera you wont be able to do a video call on ATT's network
24th December 2009, 04:15 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bend, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 6

1,741 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abs99

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

If I am not mistaken ATT network does not support video call at this moment. So even with a front facing camera you wont be able to do a video call on ATT's network

And, AFAIK, you won't get 3G on the ATT network unless you have an ATT phone -- hardware has to match their 3G-network frequencies.

Same thing (both things) apply to T-MoUSA network and phones.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread