[APP][1/21/10] Shake2Send - Bump-like app for Windows Mobile. [v1.0.1]
This project has been put on hold indefinitely. You will NOT be able to connect to the service.
Shake2Send is an application I made that allows two devices to pair and send contacts over the air.
To pair, the two devices shake at the same time (Similar to Bump for the iPhone). No bluetooth needed!
You can send contacts, as well as files.
Pictures will be displayed automatically, and CABs will auto install.
Version 1.0.1 released!
Download the CAB.
Enter a name (Be unique for each device!)
Press Connect, and then shake both devices at the same time (Or within ~1 second).
When paired, Press Send and select a contact or file.
1. File sending is slow, try not to send big files (yet.)
2. Possible connection problem... still not sure on the details.
...More when I get more feedback
Latest version: 1.0.1
Better Auto connection
Better error messages
Some new artwork (not that different...)
Some internal code changes (Dynamic DNS, etc)
Better CAB File.
--0.61 Bug fix. Not an actual release.
-Bug fixes, including the sending error.
-Some UI fixes and improvements
-Support for displaying pictures, and for auto-installing CABs.
1. Advanced options
2. Better looking UI
1. You CAN use this app on non-gsensor devices. You will need to press Pair instead, and uncheck Use G-Sensor
on the connect screen.
2. You will need .NET Compact Framework 3.5 in order to use this app.
3. If you want to host a private server for yourself (or prehaps a group of people), you still can download the server here:
But you will not receive automatic updates.
Version 1.0.1 CAB: http://windowsphonehacker.com/shake2send/
Enjoy, and give me feedback!
If you like this, and want to see more changes, please Donate