FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more

 View Poll Results: Best Battery Life or Faster Device depends on PagePool

Best battery like in V5 = 16mb PagePool
 
233 Vote(s)
43.39%
Faster Device with device total control of RAM = Dynamic PagePool
 
304 Vote(s)
56.61%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Duttys™ HD2 Multi-Lang Legacy 23163 ROMs + Legacy Kitchen COOK Your own Dutty ROMs]

3rd January 2010, 09:55 PM |#41  
Senior Member
Flag Maidenhead
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duttythroy

http://htcpedia.com/Duttys-Leo-Holy-...c-leo-rom.html

Awesome. Thanks dutty.
 
 
3rd January 2010, 10:15 PM |#42  
VizagDude's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Flashing Now.. Will Report Soon..
3rd January 2010, 10:17 PM |#43  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Flashed just fine, seems fast. Will report on stability etc later.
3rd January 2010, 10:28 PM |#44  
pippo74's Avatar
Member
Flag Battipaglia
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Talking
Roma already assembled and tested in divere situation seems very fast and very stable. the thing that struck me throughout is the stability of the radio signal, which with the previous rom was not. I continue to use it and you upgrade again
Renewal compliment dutty
3rd January 2010, 10:36 PM |#45  
daleski75's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 3,408
 
More
Very fast rom Dutty

Issues so far.

1. compass not working (no set direction)
2. camera is completely blank nothing shows - Solved by soft reset
Last edited by daleski75; 3rd January 2010 at 10:41 PM.
3rd January 2010, 10:36 PM |#46  
Beefheart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 623
 
More
If I was to flash this could I use a backup of SPB Backup to restore all my apps and settings without corrupting something?
3rd January 2010, 10:36 PM |#47  
Senior Member
Flag Maidenhead
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Just flashed this. Looking good so far.

Just need to find a way to get the background on all tabs for this ROM. Can't seem to get one to work =(
3rd January 2010, 10:40 PM |#48  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Just flashed the ROM - didn't go flawlessly.

Coming from official HTC 1.48 NLD, starting up SSPL worked fine, until the point where it's supposed to enter bootloader. That would not happen.

Then I reflashed my phone to official 1.48 NLD again, and from there started SSPL again. Now it would enter bootloader, but still I got error 260 (cannot connect).
The "USB"-word would not show up in the white rectangle of the bootscreen. That is where I decided to unplug and replug the USB cable, and then the flashing jumpstarted!
Configuring now, will let you know my findings! Thanks dutty!
3rd January 2010, 10:42 PM |#49  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobaFeTT_NL

Just flashed the ROM - didn't go flawlessly.

Coming from official HTC 1.48 NLD, starting up SSPL worked fine, until the point where it's supposed to enter bootloader. That would not happen.

Then I reflashed my phone to official 1.48 NLD again, and from there started SSPL again. Now it would enter bootloader, but still I got error 260 (cannot connect).
The "USB"-word would not show up in the white rectangle of the bootscreen. That is where I decided to unplug and replug the USB cable, and then the flashing jumpstarted!
Configuring now, will let you know my findings! Thanks dutty!

I tried from 1.43 NLD, maybe that'll work for u too

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleski75

Very fast rom Dutty

Issues so far.

1. compass not working (no set direction)
2. camera is completely blank nothing shows - Solved by soft reset

I didn't experience either of these 2 problems
Last edited by zzattack; 3rd January 2010 at 10:44 PM.
3rd January 2010, 10:48 PM |#50  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzattack

I tried from 1.43 NLD, maybe that'll work for u too

No need, I'm there now!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best hd2 ever, best hd2 rom, duttys hd2 family rom, fastest hd2 rom, high performance hd2 rom, most stable hd2 rom, simplicity, tp2, tpii
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes