So... I've extracted the Radio ROMs from all the HTC stock ROMs out there and I'm giving you the download link for these, in case you want to flash only the RADIO ROM!
Leo_RADIO_15.37.50.07U_2.10.50.08_2 (from KR_1.74.911.2): MegaUpload - 4Shared - RS (Mod edit - added 04/21/10 by Digital Outcast)
Leo_RADIO_15.36.50.07U_2.09.50.29_2 (from TMOUS_2.11): MegaUpload - RS (Mod edit - added 04/21/10 by Digital Outcast)
Leo_RADIO_15.34.50.07U_2.08.50.08 **(from TMOUS 2.09): MegaUpload - RS
Leo_RADIO_15.33.50.07U_2.07.50.27 **(from TMOUS 2.07): MegaUpload - RS
Leo_RADIO_15.??.??.??U_2.06.50.23 **(from TMOUS 2.05?): MegaUpload - MediaFire
Leo_RADIO_15.29.50.07U_2.06.50.04 **(from TMOUS 2.02): MegaUpload - RapidShare
Leo_RADIO_15.28.50.07U_2.05.50.11 **(from TMOUS 2.01): MegaUpload - RapidShare
Leo_RADIO_15.36.50.07U_2.09.51.03 **(from HTC **1.72): MegaUpload
Leo_RADIO_15.31.50.07U_2.07.51.05 **(from HTC **???? ): MegaUpload - RS
Leo_RADIO_15.30.50.07U_2.06.51.07 **(from HTCWT 1.61): MegaUpload - RapidShare
Leo_RADIO_15.28.50.07U_2.05.51.05_2 (from HTC ** 1.48): MegaUpload - RapidShare
Leo_RADIO_15.26.50.07U_2.04.50_22_2(from HTC ** 1.43): MegaUpload - RapidShare
Thanks to zaharakis for the RapidShare mirrors
From: HTC 1.43 ** Date: 26/10/09 Download: HERE
From: HTC 1.61 ** Date: 10/12/09 Download: HERE
From: HTC 1.65 ** Date: 29/12/09 Download: HERE
From: HTC 1.66 ** Date: 12/01/10 Download: HERE
From: HTC 1.67 ** Date: 15/01/10 Download: HERE
From: TMOUS 2.01 Date: 01/12/09 Download: HERE
From: TMOUS 2.02 Date: 20/12/09 Download: HERE
From: TMOUS 2.05 Date: 21/01/10 Download: HERE
From: TMOUS 2.07 Date: 29/01/10 Download: HERE
For installing a RADIO ROM you need HardSPL installed to your device.
Rename the extracted file to "RUU_Signed.nbh" and flash with the CustomRUU: it won't hardreset your device.
*-What is the .7z extension? How can I decompress it?
* The .7z extension is a 7-Zip compressed file. You can decompress it with the latest version of almost every (de)compression software. Anyway, the best for decompressing 7z files is 7-Zip (Freeware).
*-What is a Radio ROM?
* The Radio ROM is the software part of your device that is powering on/off and controlling your radio interfaces. This includes Bluetooth, 2G/3G Phone, WiFi, GPS..... And it also includes the OEMSBL (Radio BootLoader) and other device specific firmwares needed for using your radio interfaces and for interfacing them with the OS (Windows Mobile/Android).
*-What is rilphone.dll?
* rilphone.dll is a Windows Mobile "driver" that tells to your OS what are the commands suitable for your Radio ROM. When a new Radio ROM is released, sometimes a new rilphone.dll will come with it because a new radio may contain a new command for a different scope (battery optimization, best signal calibration, etc..)
*-How can I install a new rilphone.dll to my already installed ROM?
* You can make a CAB or use Resco Explorer... However, it has to be put in \Windows\ directory (and, of course, you need to reboot after the installation!)
*-Why change rilphone.dll?
* Replacing your rilphone.dll is a dangerous task and it should be done only if you experience real problems with your current one. Remember that rilphone is an essential library for your phone to work correctly, so.. you can break the phone part of your ROM or make it to work correctly with your current radio (but in any case this can't break your device's hardware). In short, replace it only if you know what are you doing!!
The Eugenia Project Developer