Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Development stopped: [APP] [17 January 2012] BattClock version 3.8.2 Final version

Tip us?

howdykeith
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi,

I have a MotoQ Smartphone. Wm5. Battclock does not install. I never expected it to be able to run, so am only barely disappointed i cant run it.

Thanks!

I will check the cab. maybe it is set for ppc only?

jyknyc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
WM6.5 support?

bugsykoosh
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyknyc View Post
WM6.5 support?
i just tried it on 6.5.3 and the battery percentage gets cut off. So earlier builds may be fine but newer builds of WM (with the top bar a little narrower and the close softkey on the bottom taskbar) don't appear to work with this build.
DavidK
of

webercoder
Old
(Last edited by webercoder; 6th January 2010 at 02:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Enable 12 hour format

Thanks very much, ZuinigeRijder. This is what I am looking for a long time.
With it, I can switch back to WM 6.1 from WM 6.5.3 (which has clock on top) for memory issue in my HTC Diamond.

One question: how can I change clock to 12 hour format?

By reading your guide for TouchLockPro, I tried to create registry entry under [HKCU\Software\ZuinigeRijder\LockSettings]:

Clock12=1

which did not work after Diamond was rebooted.

letsgoflyers81
Old
Thanks Meter 4
This is fantastic, it runs great on my Touch Pro 2 with WM 6.5. If I can make one request, I'd also love an option to use 12 hour time as oppose to 24 hour time. Thanks!

ZuinigeRijder
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 205
BattClock 1.1 is stil based on the StylusLock BattClock source code. I am planning to make BattCLock 1.2, which is based on TouchLockPro code base. This will give you more possibilities:
- only show time, battery percentage or date
- 12 hour clock
- datetime format
- fontsize
- indication if charging
- first time auto detect size of BattClock and colors, dependent of the screen resolution and colors of Taskbar

And probably a separate BattCLock configuration program, because editing registry keys is not so convenient.

ZuinigeRijder
Old
Thanks Meter 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsykoosh View Post
i just tried it on 6.5.3 and the battery percentage gets cut off. So earlier builds may be fine but newer builds of WM (with the top bar a little narrower and the close softkey on the bottom taskbar) don't appear to work with this build.
You have to change sizes manually then, including the fontsize. However, the fontsize is not yet part of BattClock 1.1, so you have to wait for BattClock 1.2. Others, using TouchLockPro, can already change the BattClock, so it looks nice too on WM6.5.3

ZuinigeRijder
Old
Thanks Meter 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdykeith View Post
Hi,

I have a MotoQ Smartphone. Wm5. Battclock does not install. I never expected it to be able to run, so am only barely disappointed i cant run it.

Thanks!

I will check the cab. maybe it is set for ppc only?
Ok, here is the exe which you can copy to your phone and start manually, to see if it works. But probably you need some features of future BattClock 1.2, like fontsize and/or auto-detect screen resolution.

See attachment for the standalone BattClock without the need of CAB install. Unzip the BattCLock.zip and copy BattClock.exe to your phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip battclock.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.3 KB, 160 views)

tcchuin
Old
Thanks Meter 46
does it support qvga?

ZuinigeRijder
Old
Thanks Meter 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcchuin View Post
does it support qvga?
Yes, but you should manually adjust the sizes and positions. But probably there is not enough space for both the time and battery percentage and also the fontsize cannot be set.

Probably it is better to wait for BattClock version 1.2, which makes it possible to tweak more.

Tags
batt, battery, clock, memory, taskbar