Thread Closed

[ROM]<< Artemis HD2 v73.0 >>[WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ELL|SPA|PTG|RUS|NLD|NOR|SVE|DAN] WEH6.5

14th October 2010, 07:54 AM   |  #25311  
Flag Roskilde
Thanks Meter: 3

71 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHS Interceptor

Glad to read that Erik

Could you please post where the final problem was and how you solved it?

Hi Sir

First I installed Laurentius26 GPS-Copilot_1_0_0_457.CAb.

Then I renamed my Garmin.exe file to Copilot.exe and moved to the copilot folder.

I also renamed Garmin.exe to Splashscreen.exe and moved to Copilot folder ( but I'm not sure that is neccesary)

I then moved all files in the Garmin folder to the Copilot folder, except the Big mapfile ( more than 1,1 GB)

I first thought I had to move the mapfile to phone-memory, but luckely that was not neccesary.

Now Footprint and Phone works normally, while the others buttons opens GarminXT.

Regards Erik

P.s. I have also installed Navisw_reg, but again........I'm not sure that is neccesary :)
Last edited by hoc; 14th October 2010 at 01:29 PM.
14th October 2010, 07:58 AM   |  #25312  
Thanks Meter: 17

623 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sternas

I fix-it Sir in ver 36.0

Hello sir, bug is still present is V36
14th October 2010, 08:30 AM   |  #25313  
Thanks Meter: 16

375 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergil_cz

Hello sir,
please try flash stock ROM from SD card it change your radio to stock and remove HSPL. If this overheating problem still be there try HTC service :-/

Hope it helps.

I tried and this solve the problem.
But with Artemis ROM the phone begin very hot and the battery drain in 4-5 hours.
Why only with Artemis ROM? For me this ROMS are the best but aren't usable!!!
Please help me!!!
14th October 2010, 08:48 AM   |  #25314  
Thanks Meter: 287

1,411 posts
More
Post Storage Card BUG in Artemis v36.0 ESN
Good morning Sir Sternas and compaņeros Espaņoles,

As Iīm new to this ROM, but have been playing extensively with both, v35.0 and 36.0, there is really only one "basic" thing that could or should be fixed in this Spanish version (regardless of minor translation-errors or bugs, i.e. Bluetoth "Audio" hands-free), before spending time and effort sorting compatibilities with other apps.

Please donīt get me wrong, I love this ROM and thatīs why Iīm bothering you and going thruogh all this hassle. Otherwise I would have changed it already, like I usually do, when something doesnīt work properly and I donīt really care...., but this is not the case with Artemis ROM. I really care

OK, the issue lies within the translation of "Storage Card" itself. Even stock ROMS differ in the use of a name for it So far Iīve come across the following expressions for it on my WinMo devices:

- Tarjeta multimedia = multi media card
- Tarjeta de memoria (memory card)
- Storage card = indeed, in English in a Spanish ROM
- Tarjeta de almacenamiento = long version for storage (verb) card
- Tarjeta de almacen = short version for storage (subject) card

In the Artemis ROM v36.0 itīs called "Tarjeta de almacen.", with a DOT after "almacen", which is the correct abreviation for the word "almacenamiento". So far so good, since all paths are written correctly using the DOT and I did not experience any problems until I really started installing apps. and customizations on the SD Card... At the beginning, I did not pay to much atention to "error messages", since I was convinced that the ROM was flaweless (OK, with some really minor bugs and I had installed "sdkcertsnew"), but then I started to wonder, so I installed " NetCFv35.Messages.ES.wm" to see what this "error messages" were all about. Basically they showed me the same "problem", a "DirectoryNotFoundException", that a (part of the) path was missing... I double checked the pathīs again and everything seemed OK - so I discarded the apps. except CHTS 2.0 (I know, the CHT apps. are still betaīs and have bugs - but I like them) and WeatherPanel (second today). I wanted them to work on this great ROM.

BTW, String Values in HKEYLM\System\SorageManager\Profiles\SDMemory, the Folder is "Tarjeta de almacen." , but Name is "SD Memory Card"
Changing the Name or string value to "Tarjeta de almacen" (without the dot) had no effect on error message... (after "Soft Reset"), so I changed it back to the original value...

It seems thus, that there is a problem on how Windows handels this exceptions, or better said the "string". In all "error messages" there was a mistake and NOT typo:
"DirectoryNotFoundException - "No se puede encontrar una parte de la ruta de acceso ī\Tarjeta de almacen\abcdefg\abcdefg.xmlī."
As you can see. "Tarjeta de almacen" in the error message is written without the DOT (in the ROM and all the corresponding strings itīs written "Tarjeta de almacen."
So I followed MichelDiamonds (CoOkie) advice and changed the registry from "Tarjeta de almacen." for "Storage Card" (in HKEYLM\System\SorageManager\Profiles\... MMC, SDMMC and SDMEMORY)

Since the, ALL formerly "errored" apps. work fine

I know, this solution wonīt survive a "hard reset", but at least for the moment beeing it works.

Sir Sternas, I hope this has been helpful and maybe you cuold consider this issue for your next releases....

If anybody is interested in "the whole story", you can take a look here or here and also here
14th October 2010, 10:19 AM   |  #25315  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 6

733 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sternas is it possible to add S2U2 and HTC Album to auto rotation list in artemis center?

Thanx In Advance
14th October 2010, 11:19 AM   |  #25316  
Flag Roskilde
Thanks Meter: 3

71 posts
Hello Sirs

If I have Hspl2 2.08 installed and want to change to HSPL 1.66. do I then have to remove 2.08 first? Or can I just install 1.66 and overwrite previus HSPL ?

Regards Erik
Last edited by hoc; 14th October 2010 at 01:30 PM.
14th October 2010, 11:47 AM   |  #25317  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,294

5,258 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickytheshaft

Hello sir, bug is still present is V36

Has anyone with 36.0 FRA this translation problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrulez

Sternas is it possible to add S2U2 and HTC Album to auto rotation list in artemis center?

Thanx In Advance

I will try Sir at one of next releases..
Last edited by sternas; 14th October 2010 at 11:50 AM.
14th October 2010, 11:52 AM   |  #25318  
Thanks Meter: 0

202 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sternas

Has anyone with 36.0 FRA this translation problem?

I will try Sir at one of next releases..

What bug???? I didnt found the original post
14th October 2010, 12:00 PM   |  #25319  
OP Senior Member

5,258 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHS Interceptor

1)As Iīm new to this ROM, but have been playing extensively with both, v35.0 and 36.0, there is really only one "basic" thing that could or should be fixed in this Spanish version (regardless of minor translation-errors or bugs, i.e. Bluetoth "Audio" hands-free).

2)So I followed MichelDiamonds (CoOkie) advice and changed the registry from "Tarjeta de almacen." for "Storage Card" (in HKEYLM\System\SorageManager\Profiles\... MMC, SDMMC and SDMEMORY)

Since the, ALL formerly "errored" apps. work fine

I know, this solution wonīt survive a "hard reset", but at least for the moment beeing it works.

Sir Sternas, I hope this has been helpful and maybe you cuold consider this issue for your next releases....

If anybody is interested in "the whole story", you can take a look here or here and also here

Sir
1)Please post the correct strings to Fix these problems

2)Artemis ROM has THE correct Sting for Spanish Version (SD Card OS name etc.)
My suggestion: tell to your Customization maker to build and multi-language version... Ms .Net SDK has a lot of samples...
14th October 2010, 12:12 PM   |  #25320  
OP Senior Member

5,258 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denischti59

What bug???? I didnt found the original post

At this post Sir

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
vouj
Previous Thread Next Thread