Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM]<< Artemis HD2 v73.0 >>[WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ELL|SPA|PTG|RUS|NLD|NOR|SVE|DAN] WEH6.5

OP sternas

9th March 2012, 10:21 AM   |  #41131  
Senior Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 30
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henk-jan

Problem is how to install many programs after a new update

That will be a problem as many don't have the CAB files from the market place.
9th March 2012, 04:37 PM   |  #41132  
kuzibri's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,624
 
10
6,901 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mregls

That will be a problem as many don't have the CAB files from the market place.

If you want a certain cab file, just ask it here on this thread. I'm convinced that there are a lot of members, amongst whom I'm one, who have a large database of cab files on their PC/Laptops.

best regards, Kuzibri
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 12:51 AM   |  #41133  
ScorpioPirate's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Unhappy WM 6.5 end...
Thanks god we have sternas our fantastic friend, love to see what He brings up
from He's magical hands

Long time since I have look here, I just travel alot this year

And by the way, I'm using the new GPS software Primo 2.2 with traffic now,
it just run perfect, and thats the only software I have on my HD2. Sternas provides all I need to run every-day use...

And to my dear friend Kuzibri, just hope your ok and fell good my friend

Just as I say, hope to hear about news....

Nice day to all, and good-night
Last edited by ScorpioPirate; 10th March 2012 at 12:59 AM.
10th March 2012, 10:46 AM   |  #41134  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Thumbs up
Hello all,

I have just one question.

It's been a while since my last Artemis update, still using v63. Should I upgrade to v66 or v67 is close so I wait for that one?

Thank you
10th March 2012, 11:13 AM   |  #41135  
Senior Member
Flag Near Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 27
 
473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Arrow Artemis V67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlos1316

Hello all,

I have just one question.

It's been a while since my last Artemis update, still using v63. Should I upgrade to v66 or v67 is close so I wait for that one?

Thank you

Hello Pavlos1316,

my personal opinion is to wait for Artemis V67 because one week ago Sir Sternas bagan the lab tests.
I think there will be two brand-new things in V67: a) Something with Android UI and maybe b) the idea Artemis GPS logging.

I am waiting for V67 like a small child because my HD2 needs a refreshment
The Following User Says Thank You to lehrerbuch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 04:58 PM   |  #41136  
kuzibri's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,624
 
10
6,901 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioPirate

And to my dear friend Kuzibri, just hope your ok and fell good my friend

Nice day to all, and good-night

Hi my dear friend,

nice to hear from you again. and yep, I'm OK, health coud be better, but gettings old(er) always has some negative influence on that.

very best regards, Kuzibri
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #41137  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Kind of concerned what is going to happen with future Artemis v6x/v7x upgrades following Microsofts announcement here?

"Windows Marketplace for Mobile 6.x Discontinuation Notice

March 8, 2012

Dear Windows Mobile 6.x customer:

Microsoft is discontinuing the Windows Marketplace for Mobile service for Windows Mobile 6.x. Please review the details below to familiarize yourself with the changes:

Windows Mobile 6.x Marketplace Service To Be Discontinued

Beginning May 9, 2012, the Windows Mobile 6.x Marketplace service will no longer be available. Starting on this date, you will no longer be able to browse, buy or download applications directly on your Windows Mobile 6.x phone using the Windows Mobile 6.x Marketplace application and service."
10th March 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #41138  
kuzibri's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,624
 
10
6,901 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by soupervc

Kind of concerned what is going to happen with future Artemis v6x/v7x upgrades following Microsofts announcement here?

"Windows Marketplace for Mobile 6.x Discontinuation Notice

March 8, 2012

Hi,

read this post # 41132, just a few posts above yours.

best regards, Kuzibri
10th March 2012, 10:40 PM   |  #41139  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Thanks, over looked that post.
Have had a enough of MS and their take it or leave it approach. Forget the commercial reasons for this announcememt. They could quite easily just leave this link there to slowly draw to an end. Win 7/8/9, call it what they like, I'll be jumpimp ship to A*d****. But will stick with Artemis for now whilst there is still life here.
10th March 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #41140  
kuzibri's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,624
 
10
6,901 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by soupervc

Thanks, over looked that post.
Have had a enough of MS and their take it or leave it approach. Forget the commercial reasons for this announcememt. They could quite easily just leave this link there to slowly draw to an end. Win 7/8/9, call it what they like, I'll be jumpimp ship to A*d****. But will stick with Artemis for now whilst there is still life here.

Do whatever you like my friend. Android or Artemis, just have fun!! However Artemis is still more stable and reliable than whatever version of Android you choose.

best regards. Kuzibri

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
vouj
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes