Following discussion and development on AndyZap's GPS Cycle Computer thread, I'm starting this new thread.
It's all about navmi...
navmi is a GPS sports application, currently available for Windows Mobile touch screen (professional). It contains lots of DNA from AndyZap's GPS Cycle Computer - and it's now been tested on a few devices including:
- Omnia II
- HTC HD (and HD2 Leo)
- Axim x51v
Current download is shown on navmi.com.
There is currently a 1 dot 1 dot 1 release in Beta testing
Among navmi's features are:
- Time and distance tracking
- Auto lap (auto waypoint) recording
- Manual lap recording
- Integrated sports photography
- Map display – including offline caching of maps
- Chart display – speed and elevation
- Multiple settings for multiple sports
- Training Diary – including lap, map, photo and chart review
- Integration with runsaturday online training log and analysis tools
- KML and GPX track export
navmi proudly contains:
- DNA from the GPS Cycle Computer – by AndyZap – with design by expo7 and special thanks to AngelGR – used under new bsd license
- integration with runsaturday.com
- mapping by OpenStreetMap served by Cloudmade – used under creative commons license
- voice from acclivity on freesound.org – used under creative commons license
- sound effects from sowatt and milton on freesound.org – used under creative commons license
- extra graphics input from clker.com – used under creative commons license
I hope this is the right place to start this thread!