5,605,766 Members 48,219 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New T-mobile Visual Voicemail - Cab Install

Tip us?

WarlockW
Old
(Last edited by WarlockW; 3rd February 2010 at 08:50 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 603
Default New T-mobile Visual Voicemail - Cab Install

Here is a cab for Tmobile Visual Voicemail from the new Leaked Rom.

At the moment vvm is only for blackberry 9700 and android devices. when you log into your mytmobile.com account just change the pic of ur device to a blackberry 9700 device and when you go to change services it will let you add the vvm service for free.

Then you can switch the device back to your TP2. it goes thru instantly as if you called in to make the change. i just did it and it worked!

Have Fun ..
Attached Files
File Type: cab Tmobile Visual Voicemail -Working.cab - [Click for QR Code] (3.32 MB, 2492 views)

torint
Old
Thanks Meter 1
any screen shots to go with this file?

torint
Old
Thanks Meter 1
tried it i guess gotta pay for that service. didnt said i needed to go purchase it.

chrisrj28
Old
Thanks Meter 356
VVM is a free add on, you have to tell hint to them to add it as if you had an Android phone, otherwise Tmo CS will tell you it's not available, Im using it right now
T-Mobile HTC One successor to my T-Mobile Sensation 4g Successor to my TBD HD2 Successor to my EnergyRom TP2
OS: [FEB 15] ViperOne 5.7.0 | 4.19.401.8 | Android 4.4.2 Sense 5.5 |
Kernel: ElementalX 13.4 Beta

and don't forget to thank me if I have assisted you in any way

Sik96teG
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default TP2 VVM

At the moment vvm is only for blackberry 9700 and android devices. when you log into your mytmobile.com account just change the pic of ur device to a blackberry 9700 or android device and when you go to change services it will let you add the vvm soc for free. then you can switch the device back to your TP2. it goes thru instantly as if you called in to make the change. i just did it and it worked.

ChosenWonn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sik96teG!! Thanks for the info, I am a 'Cautious modder' so I am looking to see if anyone else has done the above and what their experiences were so far. I also would love to see a screen shot if anyone has one...

Thanks guys!

-Michael

WarlockW
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik96teG View Post
At the moment vvm is only for blackberry 9700 and android devices. when you log into your mytmobile.com account just change the pic of ur device to a blackberry 9700 or android device and when you go to change services it will let you add the vvm soc for free. then you can switch the device back to your TP2. it goes thru instantly as if you called in to make the change. i just did it and it worked.
Great Tip - WORKS !

torint
Old
(Last edited by torint; 8th January 2010 at 07:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:

doesnt work for me for some reason.

rouxdoo
Old
(Last edited by rouxdoo; 9th January 2010 at 11:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Thanks. I just did it and it works fine after a soft reset.

efjay
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Does doing this make any changes to your data plan? I currently have the $19.99 plan with a TP2 bought on ebay and want to be sure my data plan wont get switched.
Dell Venue Pro, it's alive!