FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

New T-mobile Visual Voicemail - Cab Install

1,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 652

By WarlockW, Recognized Contributor on 8th January 2010, 05:00 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Here is a cab for Tmobile Visual Voicemail from the new Leaked Rom.

At the moment vvm is only for blackberry 9700 and android devices. when you log into your mytmobile.com account just change the pic of ur device to a blackberry 9700 device and when you go to change services it will let you add the vvm service for free.

Then you can switch the device back to your TP2. it goes thru instantly as if you called in to make the change. i just did it and it worked!

Have Fun ..
Attached Files
File Type: cab Tmobile Visual Voicemail -Working.cab - [Click for QR Code] (3.32 MB, 2500 views)
Last edited by WarlockW; 3rd February 2010 at 08:50 PM.

8th January 2010, 06:07 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
any screen shots to go with this file?
8th January 2010, 06:26 AM |#3  

More
tried it i guess gotta pay for that service. didnt said i needed to go purchase it.
8th January 2010, 06:28 AM |#4  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 551

More
VVM is a free add on, you have to tell hint to them to add it as if you had an Android phone, otherwise Tmo CS will tell you it's not available, Im using it right now
8th January 2010, 11:24 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
TP2 VVM
At the moment vvm is only for blackberry 9700 and android devices. when you log into your mytmobile.com account just change the pic of ur device to a blackberry 9700 or android device and when you go to change services it will let you add the vvm soc for free. then you can switch the device back to your TP2. it goes thru instantly as if you called in to make the change. i just did it and it worked.
8th January 2010, 03:21 PM |#6  

More
Sik96teG!! Thanks for the info, I am a 'Cautious modder' so I am looking to see if anyone else has done the above and what their experiences were so far. I also would love to see a screen shot if anyone has one...

Thanks guys!

-Michael
8th January 2010, 03:30 PM |#7  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 652

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik96teG

At the moment vvm is only for blackberry 9700 and android devices. when you log into your mytmobile.com account just change the pic of ur device to a blackberry 9700 or android device and when you go to change services it will let you add the vvm soc for free. then you can switch the device back to your TP2. it goes thru instantly as if you called in to make the change. i just did it and it worked.

Great Tip - WORKS !
8th January 2010, 06:12 PM |#8  

More
Quote:

doesnt work for me for some reason.
Last edited by torint; 8th January 2010 at 07:13 PM.
8th January 2010, 06:25 PM |#9  

More
Quote:

Thanks. I just did it and it works fine after a soft reset.
Last edited by rouxdoo; 9th January 2010 at 11:10 PM.
8th January 2010, 07:10 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:

Does doing this make any changes to your data plan? I currently have the $19.99 plan with a TP2 bought on ebay and want to be sure my data plan wont get switched.
9th January 2010, 10:26 PM |#11  

More
when I change my phone in my t-mobile to either a bb9700 or mytouch3g, and try to add visual voice mail.....the system tries to remove my 5.99 t-zones.

Has anybody with t-zones been able to add visual voice mail?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread