Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 40,099 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unlock slider gets stuck? Any ideas

Tip us?

philtrick123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Unlock slider gets stuck? Any ideas

Hi,
I've loaded touchlockpro onto my phone to try and cure the proximity sensor intermittently not locking the screen during a call. This seems to work well.

One problem seems to be that intermittently I can't unlock the phone. I'm fine using the normal screen swipe- but occasional it sticks.
When it sticks the touchlockpro application icon (Clock and Batt) is highlighted white and never turn black allowing the unlock.
When it works fine the touchlockpro icon is white for a short while, then it turns black after a second, then I can unlock.

I don't seem to be able to use the touchlockpro keys (Vol Up, Vol Down) to unlock the phone.
Is this a Windows Mobile problem or app problem? Any ideas?

FYI- once it's stuck locked, I can only unlock by either taking the battery out or calling the phone.

Help.

Archer
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Thanks Meter 4,007
I'd have to say this is a Windows issue since I've had it a few times and I don't have touchlockpro.

I'm guessing it's not too widespread or doesn't happen to most people that often as I don't recall seeing a post about it on here.

If you get it quite a lot then I suppose the software could be making the issue worse. Do you remember if you had this problem before installing it?
"I live by my own rules, nobody else's, not even my own."
My xda links

New User Guide | XDA Forum Rules | 10 Posts - Why and How? | Admins & Mods | My xda Bookmarks

philtrick123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I think the issue was there before, but it's my wifes phone so I can't be 100% certain.
Seems like it gets stuck. is there any other way to lock/ unlock i.e. not using the screen slider

Archer
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Thanks Meter 4,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by philtrick123 View Post
I think the issue was there before, but it's my wifes phone so I can't be 100% certain.
Seems like it gets stuck. is there any other way to lock/ unlock i.e. not using the screen slider
You can turn the slider off, using BsB Tweaks, but that obviously has it's own set of issues (switching the phone on by accident etc..)
"I live by my own rules, nobody else's, not even my own."
My xda links

New User Guide | XDA Forum Rules | 10 Posts - Why and How? | Admins & Mods | My xda Bookmarks