so far so good on my Whitestone (Imagio) 6.5
1. question- is my regular taskmanager (upper most right hand corner) still supposed to function? bc i loose the little icon and get no response from pressing there. wasn't sure from your description if they both were supposed to function at the same time.
2. my device is wvga and i did not have overlap issues like a previous post.
3. the x's all work good and switching between apps works good.
4. pressing softkey\menu\quit arkswitch exits the program and it has to be restarted. "X"ing the upper right minimizes? is that correct?
5. oh yeah- and touching the upper left is working good to open ArkSwitch.
6. Thank you. I have been looking for a simple solution for a finger friendly task manager.
Really quick program, working pretty good!
I do have 2 requests though, which would make it perfect
I am on a 6.5.3 wvga device and I have some icons overlapping the text... maybe you can crop/stretch all icons to a specific size?
and another request, could you implement a way to exclude processes from showing in arkswitch? like start.exe etc?
Really well done so far!
point the button towards \..\program files\arkswitch\arkswitch.exe that works for me.
EDIT: well, the button doesn't work all the time, I think it has something to do with what program is in focus or something...
guess that adds a 3rd request... sorry to a pain in the ass
I still have my old Hermes. When I have a chance, I'll flash a WM6.5.x ROM on it and get that working. It's on the TODO list
Obviously you didn't read my first two posts. This application is NOT for the original WM6.5! Only for 6.5.x, where the start and X keys are on the bottom of the screen. However, if you'd like to use it as a regular task manager started by a hardware button or something similar, that could be done in the future through an options screen, which is also on the list.
4. Correct. Would you like me to add an "Are you sure?" dialog when quitting?
A. I misunderstood "for 6.5.x" as meaning 6.5 and above. Just to let you know i am running plain old 6.5 and my start button still works in the upper left corner.
B. The ArkSwitch button works as well in the upper left corner.
C. Maybe 6.5 compatibility explains why the original task manager doesn't function with ArkSwitch?
4. I would definitely would not want you to add an "are you sure". I hate those.
Hope the feed back helps and is not annoying.
|manager, task, task manager, wm6.5.x|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|