Originally Posted by deepthroat
looks great! but QVGA please ??
I still have my old Hermes. When I have a chance, I'll flash a WM6.5.x ROM on it and get that working. It's on the TODO list
Originally Posted by toadlife
Rows were overlapping eachother.
The the program crashed when I chose exit from the menu and I was forced to soft-reset.
Runnning WinMo 6.5 on a Touch Pro 2
Obviously you didn't read my first two posts. This application is NOT for the original WM6.5! Only for 6.5.x, where the start and X keys are on the bottom of the screen. However, if you'd like to use it as a regular task manager started by a hardware button or something similar, that could be done in the future through an options screen, which is also on the list.
Originally Posted by pavel-auto78
I was wrong in my question. Can I put the launch ArkSwitch on softkey?
(My english very bad, isn't it?)
Please see above. And if you're not sure if your English text is good, you can also say it in Russian next time
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski
so far so good on my Whitestone (Imagio) 6.5
1. question- is my regular taskmanager (upper most right hand corner) still supposed to function? bc i loose the little icon and get no response from pressing there. wasn't sure from your description if they both were supposed to function at the same time.
2. my device is wvga and i did not have overlap issues like a previous post.
3. the x's all work good and switching between apps works good.
4. pressing softkey\menu\quit arkswitch exits the program and it has to be restarted. "X"ing the upper right minimizes? is that correct?
5. oh yeah- and touching the upper left is working good to open ArkSwitch.
6. Thank you. I have been looking for a simple solution for a finger friendly task manager.
1. ArkSwitch does not touch the right half of the taskbar at all. I'm not sure which task manager you're using, though.
2. Right, because you're actually using WM6.5.x as opposed to toadlife
3. Great, that means I can say WVGA works!
4. Correct. Would you like me to add an "Are you sure?" dialog when quitting?
6. You're welcome
Originally Posted by jodeltje
Really quick program, working pretty good!
I do have 2 requests though, which would make it perfect
I am on a 6.5.3 wvga device and I have some icons overlapping the text... maybe you can crop/stretch all icons to a specific size?
and another request, could you implement a way to exclude processes from showing in arkswitch? like start.exe etc?
Really well done so far!
point the button towards \..\program files\arkswitch\arkswitch.exe that works for me.
EDIT: well, the button doesn't work all the time, I think it has something to do with what program is in focus or something...
guess that adds a 3rd request... sorry to a pain in the ass
Hmm, I guess if an icon is bigger than I tested with, it would overlap. I'll add that to the list. Can you give me an example of which app(s) had overlapping icons please?
Excluding processes is already on the TODO list.
Yeah, starting the program multiple times doesn't always bring it to the front. You have to have opened the ArkSwitch window at least once before it could do that. I'm not sure why that's happening; I'll look into it some more. It's definitely a bug that should be fixed.
Originally Posted by fotone
Possible X of windows mobile (down right) = close ?
I'm not entirely sure how to do that, actually. If any WinMo devs with experience on this would like to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it
Thanks for your feedback, everyone!