Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 46,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do i apply themes?

Tip us?

kalpa11
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How do i apply themes?

I know im really stupid for asking this and im a noob. Im new to this community but i just wanted to know how do i apply themes and stuff? cuz i rooted my mt3g by downgrading to cupcake then oneclick flashing the ra recovery and then now im using the Eclair 2.1 Rom for 32B cuz thats what i have and i noticed there are themes that i can download on there but i dont know how to. I used to have an iphone and i used an app called winterboard to apply themes that i downloaded. so yeah if you can help me out thanks

yayayay
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpa11 View Post
I know im really stupid for asking this and im a noob. Im new to this community but i just wanted to know how do i apply themes and stuff? cuz i rooted my mt3g by downgrading to cupcake then oneclick flashing the ra recovery and then now im using the Eclair 2.1 Rom for 32B cuz thats what i have and i noticed there are themes that i can download on there but i dont know how to. I used to have an iphone and i used an app called winterboard to apply themes that i downloaded. so yeah if you can help me out thanks
You apply themes as you would install a ROM: name the theme "update.zip" and apply it in recovery mode.

kalpa11
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
oohhh thanks and uh how do i remove the theme?

kalpa11
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
oh nvm i found out that i cant uninstall but im gonna have to wipe and rerom the phone. hmm but if i nandroid backup it can't i just restore?

michaelbinks
Old
Thanks Meter 0
yes you can restore, assuming you did the backup before applying the theme

Binary100100
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,121

DONATE TO ME
I'm going to go ahead and close this now since the question was answered and this thread hasn't been updated in several months.
Device(s) Info:

HTC Amaze 4G :
Energy ICS | Rooted | SIM Unlocked | HBOOT-1.93.2222 JuopunutBear S-OFF | Recovery 4ext | Kernel: HTC Stock

HTC EVO View 4G:
[ACS]CleverNameHere Rom RLS 1 (HC) | hboot 6.14.5556 | Revolutionary S-OFF | TWRP 1.0.3 Port

Samsung SGH-T959 Vibrant (unlocked) :
FFC v2 Mod
| Bionix NextGen 2 | Kernel: OverStock 2.4.1 | KB5 Modem | ClockworkMod Recovery

Tags
themes
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe