Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,020 Members 54,627 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][6.1-6.5-6.5.X][WWE][Pro,Home,StoQ]Final-Q 29020 29/04/2011 [No More Upgrades]

Tip us?

Livven
Old
Thanks Meter 14
HTC Task Manager does not work with 6.5.3, only with 6.5. Just do a search and you'll find a CAB.

+ Que PPC
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livven View Post
Actually 6.5.3 (that's the official name, 6.6/6.7 are just rumors) already RTM'ed some weeks ago and can be seen on some new devices. But the RTM build seems to be 23090 - which is quite old, as far as I know.

Anway, are you planning to make lite versions (with warez )? That'd be great .
gigi.... yeah you have the forums version I have the Da_G version gigi

It seems the the threaded smsm will dissapear for new messages from titaium panel... so this way yo can answer faster and read faster... if you want to see the threaded conversationyou will see it going into messaging sms account and opening it... is a good idea like the new enhacements for Client messaging experience goal for 6.6 microsoft last updates...

So much more info i got i guess....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascawasca View Post
is it possible to install htc task manager n remove xtask.. Help...Plz
HTC task manager dont works on 6.5.X but it works ok in 6.5 or 6.1... just open the deviceupdate app i cook inside and download the 2.X task manager and exit xhook from xtask this way you can remove the xtask...

I cant make them all happy...
+QUEPPC 6.5 ROMS FOR HTC HERMES
Twitter
Facebook

------CLICK HERE-----------CLICK HERE-------------CLICK HERE------------------CLICK HERE----------------CLICK HERE

Great appreciated a donation

jasonchiu
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I love the uno add on!
HTC 7 Pro

+ Que PPC
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Yeah i love that game too...

But i cant shout UNO! whe is my turn... dunno why but it seems that the app cant open the device's microphone to hear me screaming... weird...
Twitter
Facebook

------CLICK HERE-----------CLICK HERE-------------CLICK HERE------------------CLICK HERE----------------CLICK HERE

Livven
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by + Que PPC View Post
gigi.... yeah you have the forums version I have the Da_G version gigi
Yes, but what's sure is that 6.5 will continue to live along WP7, that's most important .

(Sorry, I meant without warez, of course )

+ Que PPC
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
ooookkkk i began to think you want warez inside my roms... it never happends so edit your post bud please
Twitter
Facebook

ONDR4SH3K
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I need a advice from you. Which radio ROM is the best for your alfa ROM?
Iīm using version 1.51.00.10, but battery life is 1 day and Wifi, 3G, beam is turn off.

I need battery life about 3 days.

Thanks.

+ Que PPC
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Default Be care

Flash another radio stack is the firs cause of bricked Hermes i almost brick my old one i had so much issues as "No GSM" at boot. Dont do it bud.

Im using 1.47 from Original rom Cingular... cause i didnt change it never since i bought it... the batt problem is not due to the Radio... is due to the OS. if yu want a good battery life usi WM6.1 or WM6, the WM6.5 and 6.5.X are batt hogs due to the resources job of the processor.
Twitter
Facebook

ONDR4SH3K
Old
(Last edited by ONDR4SH3K; 23rd February 2010 at 07:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Ok, Iīll try install 1.46 version and I had WM 6.5 ROM and battery live was 3 days, but this ROM nothing.

Edit: Ehm ... I donīt know, but I havenīt camera. Camera button open gallery, but no camera. Check it.

+ Que PPC
Old
(Last edited by + Que PPC; 24th February 2010 at 06:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
camera button???

wich rom???

anybody with the same issue?
Quote:
Edit: Ehm ... I donīt know, but I havenīt camera. Camera button open gallery, but no camera. Check it.
hey people i have found something interesant the 28230 build is prettie fast and it has an enhacement to receive and read and answer new sms fast as a simple screen and it conserves the threaded mode too, the build is really fast btw.

Its necesary you to unzip this fileto your root storage card is folder called cache and inside has two files a .tgz file and an exe... and when the rom boots after you perform the hspl insert the storage card... let it boots then with the card inserted.

here the rom
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=98WT3EBT

its just a sneak peak

if you want atfave people too install the cab attached
Attached Files
File Type: cab ATContacts v0.98.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (282.1 KB, 6 views)
Twitter
Facebook

Tags
m2d