FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[ROM][6.1-6.5-6.5.X][WWE][Pro,Home,StoQ]Final-Q 29020 29/04/2011 [No More Upgrades]

4,717 posts
Thanks Meter: 87
 
By + Que PPC, Recognized Developer on 20th January 2010, 06:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th August 2010, 04:41 PM |#501  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Phone freezes completely
I love to use your roms. Recently I tried both these rom's. Both have wonderful memory size, but lacks programs. Both rom's freezes the phone frequently. Starts only after soft reset.

V1 Naked 6.1 OLDQUE Rom

V2 Full 6.1 OLDQUE Rom
Eagerly waiting for your next 6.1 full rom.(as i don't find 6.5 user friendly)
Regards
Hitesh
 
 
28th August 2010, 01:18 AM |#502  
+ Que PPC's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 87
 
Donate to Me
More
yeah many ppl sayso... but i dont have that troubles... maybe you dont downgrade to stock stripped att's rom first
11th October 2010, 10:44 AM |#503  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
mr. +Que,

More of the rom and where I do the very best in order to Arabization into Arabic.


Thank you
6th November 2010, 06:37 PM |#504  
styleage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
^^ thanks for V2 full 6.1 old que rom
i like 6.5 but slow
Last edited by styleage; 6th November 2010 at 08:12 PM.
7th November 2010, 07:20 PM |#505  
Senior Member
Flag Gaza
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I thought no body cares about Hermes, since long time I didn't check for ROM updates, especially since I bought my HD2, but still I like my old Hermes, and now I'm surprised to see this thread.
I would love to try it.
Thank you.
8th November 2010, 04:15 AM |#506  
+ Que PPC's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 87
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanafi2009

mr. +Que,

More of the rom and where I do the very best in order to Arabization into Arabic.


Thank you

if your process to arabize the rom works... lemme know maybe i can include that into my next rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by styleage

^^ thanks for V2 full 6.1 old que rom
i like 6.5 but slow

You are welcome i like 6.5 too and yes its slow, but im trying now the new Build COM3 23145 WM 6.5.1 and is fast, lemme try it more to see the battery performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh_mohanna

I thought no body cares about Hermes, since long time I didn't check for ROM updates, especially since I bought my HD2, but still I like my old Hermes, and now I'm surprised to see this thread.
I would love to try it.
Thank you.

Thanks a lot the Hermes isnt anymore on the upgrades due to WP7 and almost all the old devices wouldnt you know... but if MSFT still launch the WP6.6 of course we will have more roms for Hermes
8th November 2010, 02:00 PM |#507  
styleage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:

You are welcome i like 6.5 too and yes its slow, but im trying now the new Build COM3 23145 WM 6.5.1 and is fast, lemme try it more to see the battery performance

heee, i waiting the new rom 6.5.1 build com3 23145 :d
9th November 2010, 04:21 AM |#508  
+ Que PPC's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 87
 
Donate to Me
More
Its uploading i dont know if it is my imagination but.... i guess its really fast but batt hog you all can try by yourself

One note is.. i left poor memory on it sorry i will try to do a vanilla before launch it public, chome weather dont works must be reinstalled, and the theme must be reseted... first back to windows default blue then back to black plain theme

If you wanna try it instead... here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/?rt9xi5dqy3nqyr5

attached the file to fix the weather just unzip and replace the one in programfiles folder
Attached Files
File Type: zip TitaniumWeather.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by + Que PPC; 9th November 2010 at 05:21 AM.
9th November 2010, 11:03 AM |#509  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
I have been using the manila moon (6.5.3) version for the last few days. As much as I like the manila interface it is slow because everytime I load a program the manila interface shuts down and then it loads again after exiting the application (ok I can live with that). The bad thing is that battery gets drained really fast.
Is the tita rom any better with 6.5.5 in this respect?
Can you propose maybe a vanila combination with a manila 2d cab file for improved speed and battery life? Any suggestions welcomed! I do not want to go back to 6.1 because I like very much the cell program menu (much easier thumb navigation without the stylus).
9th November 2010, 05:09 PM |#510  
styleage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by + Que PPC

Its uploading i dont know if it is my imagination but.... i guess its really fast but batt hog you all can try by yourself

One note is.. i left poor memory on it sorry i will try to do a vanilla before launch it public, chome weather dont works must be reinstalled, and the theme must be reseted... first back to windows default blue then back to black plain theme

If you wanna try it instead... here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/?rt9xi5dqy3nqyr5

attached the file to fix the weather just unzip and replace the one in programfiles folder

when booting is down (
not log in windows but i install rom ship , before i install rom que ppc T_T,

after I reset, it works fine
quite fast compared to the previous
Last edited by styleage; 9th November 2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: ok
10th November 2010, 02:23 AM |#511  
+ Que PPC's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 87
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _crAss_

I have been using the manila moon (6.5.3) version for the last few days. As much as I like the manila interface it is slow because everytime I load a program the manila interface shuts down and then it loads again after exiting the application (ok I can live with that). The bad thing is that battery gets drained really fast.
Is the tita rom any better with 6.5.5 in this respect?
Can you propose maybe a vanila combination with a manila 2d cab file for improved speed and battery life? Any suggestions welcomed! I do not want to go back to 6.1 because I like very much the cell program menu (much easier thumb navigation without the stylus).

mmm try any vanilla like... QUE home edition... or Mirion V4 or...
i have so many vanilla and you can grab the M2d old version in my other Thread downloads post #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by styleage

when booting is down (
not log in windows but i install rom ship , before i install rom que ppc T_T,

after I reset, it works fine
quite fast compared to the previous

Yeah really fast
and the battery drains fast too it doesnt matters to me cause im always in fron of a PC

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
m2d
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes