5,605,904 Members 47,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][6.1-6.5-6.5.X][WWE][Pro,Home,StoQ]Final-Q 29020 29/04/2011 [No More Upgrades]

Tip us?

crack_raucher
Old
Thanks Meter 1
gracias por tus aportes a nuestro hermes, le sacaste lo maximo a este celu
The Following User Says Thank You to crack_raucher For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

+ Que PPC
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
@raucher: Ya lo creo saludos y suerte, si por algun motivo deciden sacar mas builds de WM6.5 seguramente nos pondremos a cocinar otravez.
+QUEPPC 6.5 ROMS FOR HTC HERMES
Twitter
Facebook

------CLICK HERE-----------CLICK HERE-------------CLICK HERE------------------CLICK HERE----------------CLICK HERE

Great appreciated a donation

crack_raucher
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by + Que PPC View Post
@raucher: Ya lo creo saludos y suerte, si por algun motivo deciden sacar mas builds de WM6.5 seguramente nos pondremos a cocinar otravez.
no creo WM ya esta muerto, linux osea andriod es lo que tiene un futuro seguro

adrianomoutinho
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Tried 29020 rom and it works fine, as far as I tested. One major problem was that everytime I soft reset, the device installs cabs again just like the first time, as if I did a hard-reset.

Anyway to fix that?

adrianomoutinho
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Version final is not really working. After some testing I realize it freezes my device and when I soft-reset the phone tries to install all cabs again, as if I hard reset it.

That is sad. When the phone works I can see that the rom is good and fast. Hope there's a way to fix it.

pitung
Old
Thanks Meter 1
strange.. i don't have this problem on my device, everytime i "softR", it will restart as usual.

you have flash a stock rom before using this rom right? maybe you should start flashing it again from a scratch..or wait +que respond (afterall he'll know better bout' this )

+ Que PPC
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
Thats right!

He didnt downgrade to the stock att stripped rom first do exactly the process to upgrade and you will be fine this is a known issue (HR instead SR)...

I realize that all my efforts are now growing up i guess i will switch to HD2 hopefully soon, so i will make the final Q in vanilla version

keep it up
+QUEPPC 6.5 ROMS FOR HTC HERMES
Twitter
Facebook

------CLICK HERE-----------CLICK HERE-------------CLICK HERE------------------CLICK HERE----------------CLICK HERE

Great appreciated a donation
The Following User Says Thank You to + Que PPC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adrianomoutinho
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks Que, I'll do that.

pitung
Old
Thanks Meter 1
vanila version of this rom? that's the spirit!, can't wait for the launching..

and from hermes to hd2? it'll pass several device between them, it's a great leap!!

adrianomoutinho
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Version Final works!

I did the downgrade and I could finally upgrade to version final. Everything is working. I am wondering if this version is also a battery eater like version SE5. I am still testing.

Thank you very much Que, for this version. Just another question... How can i get rid of the video splash animation? I tried to change the registry, but no luck.

Tags
m2d