Because my phone broke, I decided to get an Android phone, and am not sure if/when I'll continue this project. (see post 130). Sorry
Previously at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=515903 Since the original developer seems to have abandoned this project, I'm starting a new thread and continuing the development.
Main webpage: http://sites.google.com/site/iappsde...ations/iagenda
As per request, I'll upload new versions as they are developed, even if only minor. That also means, there is an increased risk of system crashes.
Download: Below and https://sites.google.com/site/iappsd...ations/iagenda
Version 0.494 May 26, 2010
Part of the edit screen is working.
Version 0.49 April 14, 2010
- Added weekday to group headers
- New default skin by Livven
- Option in Settings to choose start screen
- Added enable checkbox to Settings for those who have issues with the checkboxes crashing
- Tried another bugfix for the checkbox (please let me know if it works)
- Bugfix (I hope) for allday appointments showing on two days(edit 4/19/10: still not working quite right).
- Reintroduced sorting of tasks
- Reintroduced timefilter for appointments (be aware though that if you have a lot of recurring appointments, setting the filter to 1 year, could take quite a time to load - Please give me feedback.
- Tasks with a start date before today will show in Agenda view
- Recurring appointments will show for the next 31 days (yearly recurring will show next 365 days)
- Multiday appointments will show on all days in the appointment screen
- Categories are shown on the edit screen
- Even with large number of repeating appointments, the list should refresh relatively fast.
- Tasks completed today will show with a check.
- Program is no longer using caches for data, which means that every time it's opened, current data is used.
- Recurring appointments: Will show yearly recurring appointments for the following year with the number of recurrences (mainly to see age for birthdays), and other recurring appointment for the next month.
- It's now possible to mark items complete on the main lists.
- Improved filtering and sorting
- Bottom bar for calendar shows current date
Overview of iAgenda:
iAgenda is a finger-friendly appointments and tasks viewer for Windows Mobile PocketPC phones (all resolutions). It's easily skinnable, intuitive, and can be used instead of the standard Windows Mobile Pocket Outlook Calendar.
It is based on iContact (supbro version) source code, available here:
iContact is used as a "scrollable framework" for applications that have the same look and feel. Program is written in C++.
iAgenda has the usual 5 buttons interface:
- all appointments
- all tasks
- agenda view (today's appointments and tasks)
- search calendar
iAgenda can be localized. The default is "english.lng", which can be used as a base for translations. Other languages:
- Czech (it's a little unclear if this works, one person says no, so please let me know)
- Romanian it's a little unclear if any of these two files for Romanian works.
The source code is available through Svn at GoogleCode:
Skins can be found here: http://sites.google.com/site/iappsde.../iagenda/skins. See below for an example.
- Option to reverse direction of slide.
- Improve the settings integration.
- Finger friendly edit screen.
Other todo items can be found here: http://sites.google.com/site/iappsde...todo-s/iagenda.
Keep the suggestions coming.