Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Skin] NexusOne v0.1 for Infinity

Tip us?

ragdoll20
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Cool [Skin] NexusOne v0.1 for Infinity

Infinity UI is starting to look real nice!

The current build is: Alpha 0.2.2 2010/01/20

you can see the latest developing here: http://forum.ageye.de/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1369
And the nexus one skin here: http://forum.ageye.de/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1410

Please note, i'm not the maker of this skin, neither am i the maker of "infinity".. I just wanted to point out this awesome skin!
Siem Van Woerkom Mpora Skateboard Skateboard Expert

gianton
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4273

DONATE TO ME
Looks like a great UI. I guess it's time for me to give it a try. Looks like it's going to give MS3.5 and Pointui Sense UI a hard time. Only time will tell...

Thanks for the links.
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3 - HTC One
Device History: Samsung Omnia ► HTC Topaz ► HTC HD2 ► HTC Desire ► iPhone 4 ► Galaxy Nexus ► Nexus 4 ► HTC One (Backup) ► Galaxy Note 3

Flashable Zips Fonts | Samsung Keyboard Fonts | MIUI Fonts | Xperia Z1 Keyboard Multi Language | MIUI Info/Fixes for the HTC One | Official MIUI v5 - DISCUSSION, TALK, Q&A Thread

mrkyo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Do you have the theme animated wallpaper of N1 it is a lake..I am really impression about it..

dena994
Old
Thanks Meter 199
Great job!!!!!!!!

metaljoker
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Hellow there.. I have HD2 & installed the ageye Infinity on my device ... it works bu the issue is this.. after installing the programs it made a folder in the program list plus the icon of the program... the icon works & launches the app but the folder has inside two icon but they seem not to work... when I click on one of then or even both it says:
"The file (Program) cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its component cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file" - How can this be resolved? Thank You.

Archer
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Thanks Meter 3952
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaljoker View Post
Hellow there.. I have HD2 & installed the ageye Infinity on my device ... it works bu the issue is this.. after installing the programs it made a folder in the program list plus the icon of the program... the icon works & launches the app but the folder has inside two icon but they seem not to work... when I click on one of then or even both it says:
"The file (Program) cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its component cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file" - How can this be resolved? Thank You.
Install this mate...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=157
"I live by my own rules, nobody else's, not even my own."
My xda links

New User Guide | XDA Forum Rules | 10 Posts - Why and How? | Admins & Mods | My xda Bookmarks

pariish9000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkyo View Post
Do you have the theme animated wallpaper of N1 it is a lake..I am really impression about it..
where could i find nexus one's live wallpapers for my htc hd2?

abumhmmd1
Old
Thanks Meter 204

DONATE TO ME
Arrow THANKs

Looks GREAT

pathologo
Old
Thanks Meter 48
There is no need for stuff like Pointui or Infinity when you can have Sense

Also the funny thing is that both UIs try to rebuild the Sense UI with the help of skins...

lemonspeakers
Old
Thanks Meter 89
gerawera trf