SocialSync - import ALL your facebook details to device
Imports (one-way synchonization) your Facebook contacts to your Pocket Outlook.
Supports the following sync mappings:
* Facebook super-sized profile pic --> Outlook Picture
* Facebook Full Name --> Outlook's FileAs, FirstName, MiddleName, LastName
* Facebook Profile URL --> Outlook GovernmentID
* Facebook Relationship Status --> Outlook Spouse
* Facebook Birthday --> Outlook Birthday
* Adds "facebook" to Outlook Categories
* Facebook Status --> Outlook JobTitle
* Facebook Personal Website --> Outlook Website URL (only first one since Outlook only supports 1 URL)
* Facebook Email (image representation) --> Outlook Email
WM2003, WM5, WM6, WM6.5, WM6.5.3
QVGA (240x320) Portrait (want more formats? donate!)
.NET Compact Framework 3.5
* Scheduled imports
* Allow skipping importing Facebook Status (saves a http hit)
* Phone numbers! lol. nightmare formatting, some are 004412344.. some are +4412344.. some are 012344.. some are 4412344
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial app (lowercase 'a' for app because it's NOT a 'Facebook Application'). It is unofficial because I have not signed a ToS with Facebook. This application is for EDUCATIONAL-USES only. It is recommended you do not use this. Using this MAY breech your User agreement with Facebook, which means your personal account may be suspended, deleted, blocked, or banned. You have been warned.
the welcome screen contains a menu. the menu can launch the email input screen, which is where you manually type the email contained in an image. it can also force a manual sync, once the wizard was completed at least once before.
enter your facebook email and password here. click next to save login details to device.
socialsync will now fetch your friends list, so this takes about 8 http requests per 100 friends.
now you can link facebook friends (on the left) with pocket outlook contacts (on the right).
this is where you can import facebook friends that does not have a corresponding outlook contact already.
your sync profile has been saved and is ready to do an initial sync.
this is the actual sync process. it takes 4 http requests per contact to get their information.
URL: http://www.MegaShare.com/1765220 http://www.mediafire.com/?4janzyzyymy http://www.easy-share.com/1909109298...2010.01.26.zip
Source code: use Reflector on the .exe - it's not obfuscated or anything