Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,798 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

*********** HOW TO: Cooking my OWN ROMz ***********

Tip us?

dannyboi2222
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question *********** HOW TO: Cooking my OWN ROMz ***********

Im looking to cook and customize my own ROMS can anyone point me in the right direction to get me started Programs, tools ect.. I understand cooking is not for everyone and i am going forward with it at my own risk THANK YOU

dannyboi2222
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboi2222 View Post
Im looking to cook and customize my own ROMS can anyone point me in the right direction to get me started Programs, tools ect.. I understand cooking is not for everyone and i am going forward with it at my own risk THANK YOU

i TURNED UP SOME REAL USUFULL INFO IN THIS THREAD, FOLLOW IT AND IT TELLS ALL

dannyboi2222
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post 411

Quote:

i TURNED UP SOME REAL USUFULL INFO IN THIS THREAD, FOLLOW IT AND IT TELLS ALL COPY N PASTE forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104496

vim0314
Old
Thanks Meter 2
is there away to make a backup/copy of the current rom im running? (ie all the settings, programs, and everything else.)?

sirphunkee
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vim0314 View Post
is there away to make a backup/copy of the current rom im running? (ie all the settings, programs, and everything else.)?
Well the easiest way is to just use a 3rd-party program like SPB backup...it'll do a full system backup on your phone just like doing one on your regular PC...all programs, contacts, messages, etc etc will be saved, and can be restored to the same ROM, or a fresh one.

iridium21
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
You need to go to this thread and vote!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=622732
If any of my posts have helped you, please don't feel obliged to click the THANKS button.

I really don't give a t*ss if you do, or you don't.