FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Update Theme New Blue focus Blue volume, Black Dialer Cab

326 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By lubbad85@hotmail.com, Senior Member on 26th January 2010, 06:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Everything has been made a comfortable blue. This takes an extraordinary amount of time, since there are manila files, png files, bmp files and dll files that needed to be fixed. I think it is done-please give me some feedback if I have missed anything.

The cab is over 37mb so it is hosted on my web site. It is manila 2.5 2013.

Download the All In One-Blue Focus-White Icons Black Dialer here
http://www.lubbad.com/Blue%20theme-w...k%20dialer.cab

Added cab for just Blue Talk buttons -it is a 14mb file bc there are dll files involved
http://www.lubbad.com/Phcan%20Lubbad%20Blue%20Talk.cab
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 07 12_12 34 36_0005_111a.JPG
Views:	441
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	359166   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 07 12_12 36 26_0007_111a.JPG
Views:	302
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	359167   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 07 12_12 39 06_0008_111a.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	359168   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 07 12_12 35 37_0006_111a.JPG
Views:	273
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	359173   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 07 12_12 39 42_0009_111a.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	359174   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 07 12_21 29 34_0012_111a.JPG
Views:	317
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	359177   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 07 12_21 18 43_0011_111a.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	359180  
Attached Files
File Type: cab Black Dialer TP2.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.01 MB, 312 views)
Last edited by lubbad85@hotmail.com; 15th July 2010 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Upload
The Following User Says Thank You to lubbad85@hotmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th January 2010, 06:36 AM |#2  
Sweet Lowdown's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Looks Good
Nice Job, I like the look.
26th January 2010, 08:58 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Arrow Becareful
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubbad85@hotmail.com


and if you like zip files: http://rapidshare.com/files/34117588...18388478966209

The will lead you to page giving you the option to delete the link so any one can delete it which was happened with the CAB link so change the link immediately.
26th January 2010, 04:40 PM |#4  
lubbad85@hotmail.com's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by meromar

The will lead you to page giving you the option to delete the link so any one can delete it which was happened with the CAB link so change the link immediately.

Thanks for the heads up.
29th January 2010, 11:46 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please can you re-upload the cab file as the posted one doesn't work
29th January 2010, 05:56 PM |#6  
lubbad85@hotmail.com's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by meromar

Please can you re-upload the cab file as the posted one doesn't work

The cab file downloads. So what are you saying?
3rd February 2010, 01:19 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, Ga.
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
question...
this looks great and would love to use this but have a few questions..I have tried Mighty (awesome ROM), I have used 7PPC (Dave Morley--very awesome) and now I am using Mr X's latest ROM..I wanted to know first how is this dialer reacting with Mighty ROM as I simply cant get this custom thing right when it comes to the dialer funtionality..I seem to get hung up trying to slide the dialer ( nearly an every day issue and when it occures I cant even answer the call)..I am guessing it could be my custom taskbar--tried to use the purian/tsowen one on the Mighty link as well the CDMA bilbo-mighty taskbar with not much luck as well..I really like the tasbar you have as well but not sure of the process (do you need sdk, nue battery etc or can you just download the cab?)--are you having any issues with this one? sorry for the long note..Your work looks great and figured I would ask..thanks again
4th February 2010, 03:22 AM |#8  
lubbad85@hotmail.com's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan

this looks great and would love to use this but have a few questions..I have tried Mighty (awesome ROM), I have used 7PPC (Dave Morley--very awesome) and now I am using Mr X's latest ROM..I wanted to know first how is this dialer reacting with Mighty ROM as I simply cant get this custom thing right when it comes to the dialer funtionality..I seem to get hung up trying to slide the dialer ( nearly an every day issue and when it occures I cant even answer the call)..I am guessing it could be my custom taskbar--tried to use the purian/tsowen one on the Mighty link as well the CDMA bilbo-mighty taskbar with not much luck as well..I really like the tasbar you have as well but not sure of the process (do you need sdk, nue battery etc or can you just download the cab?)--are you having any issues with this one? sorry for the long note..Your work looks great and figured I would ask..thanks again

I have no issues. And for the dialer I just flipped the pressed and normal dialers. It is a BMP file and just changed the names so that the black dialer is normal. If you want just the dialer I can cab that for you.
4th February 2010, 05:18 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
hi
great work man,.
could u please post a cab for just the blue volume buttons .
thanx in advance .
15th March 2010, 04:53 PM |#10  
hoshos1975's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi
great work man,.
could u please post a cab for just the Black Dailer Cab .
thanks .
Last edited by hoshos1975; 15th March 2010 at 06:10 PM.
15th March 2010, 05:41 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Near Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshos1975

can you please post cab file for Black Dialer only
thanks

+1 Thanks

EDIT:
Think I found the dialer: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512020
But i like the dusk more: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524797
Last edited by bigchrizzieboy; 16th March 2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: found the dialers

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
black dialer, blue focus, blue volume
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes