Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] CyanogenMod-5: Kang Central Station (STABLE) [06/19/2010 / 5.0.8]

OP cyanogen

4th March 2010, 08:07 PM   |  #4571  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Very grateful for your post complaining about because I would not have known about it otherwise. Awesome wallpaper!
4th March 2010, 08:28 PM   |  #4572  
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 320

3,158 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXtreme

I totally agree... its just there, no need to use it.

Maybe he doesn't want his wife finding it by mistake? LOL

I agree though, just don't use it...half those wallpapers, actually make it all but two don't interest me.

I happen to be using the #BOOBS one, btw.

On the other hand, if he really can't stand having it there, he ought to be able to just delete with Astro or adb, right? I poked around in the file system a bit, but couldn't find the actual location of the files, but I didn't look very hard.

Fot those using it, did you happen to notice that they're all the same girl, just with different hair and poses? I was too busy drooling to myself, a female friend had to point it out. I guess I never actually got above the neckline. LOL.
4th March 2010, 08:28 PM   |  #4573  
Flag Torrance. California
Thanks Meter: 173

1,560 posts
Donate to Me
More
Whats wrong with boobs? LOL.
4th March 2010, 08:33 PM   |  #4574  

1 posts
where is the cyanogenmod5 link to download the whole thing
4th March 2010, 08:41 PM   |  #4575  
Flag Torrance. California
Thanks Meter: 173

1,560 posts
Donate to Me
More
LOL I feel you, I did notice the laides had identical size and symetry, just didn't think they were the same girl. Perv! Jk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by distortedloop

Maybe he doesn't want his wife finding it by mistake? LOL

I agree though, just don't use it...half those wallpapers, actually make it all but two don't interest me.

I happen to be using the #BOOBS one, btw.

On the other hand, if he really can't stand having it there, he ought to be able to just delete with Astro or adb, right? I poked around in the file system a bit, but couldn't find the actual location of the files, but I didn't look very hard.

Fot those using it, did you happen to notice that they're all the same girl, just with different hair and poses? I was too busy drooling to myself, a female friend had to point it out. I guess I never actually got above the neckline. LOL.

4th March 2010, 08:48 PM   |  #4576  

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadavg

Very grateful for your post complaining about because I would not have known about it otherwise. Awesome wallpaper!

I'm glad you found
But I do not want him in my
4th March 2010, 09:01 PM   |  #4577  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeko

That's kinda good news that it's not just me (I say kinda 'cause it means that it's actually a bug...) if the notifications behave in test 2, do report back!

Having exactly the same problem on my handset running 5.0.4.1. In fact, putting the phone onto the dock and then trying to set a ringtone on Gmail while still docked will cause the lockup and force close issue. I've tried unchecking the setting to use the dock for audio and it's made no difference.
4th March 2010, 09:04 PM   |  #4578  
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 320

3,158 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

i can confirm reproducing this with using the taskiller app. my question is this... is it possible that this isnt a bug at all but a problem with the app? maybe how the app actually kills the process? i tried to get the music to start playing with the same method above only instead of using taskiller, i used the phones own task manager(found in settings, applications, running services). the music would not start playing back by itself after 15 tries in a row. BUT, i did notice something each and every time. after each time i killed the process, i yanked my headphones out of the jack. as soon as i pulled them out, the music process music(media playback services) would start up again. no music would play, but it would start back up. if i didnt pull out the headphones, the music services wouldnt start. and if i killed it after it restarted it wouldnt reappear. cm 5.0.4

It's not just killing it with a task killer. i was just using task killer as a quick way to get Music to load up in a "virgin state" so to speak, since the issue also happens if you reboot the phone and the Music app hasn't been opened to actually play something. Verified that this morning getting into the car...Music started playing after disconnecting from Bluetooth playing of BeyondPod, even though I'd never opened Music since a fresh boot this morning.

I suppose Music is just auto-loaded by the system so it's ready and waiting to go should you happen to want it? I have a lot of apps that show as running in task managers that I've never opened since a fresh boot.

P.S. - part of the problem with this one is everyone's having a slightly different method to reproduce it. I couldn't reproduce it with the method the original guy said to try, but found my own 100% reproducible method. I also never had the startup music playing on bluetooth disconnect, and couldn't reproduce it at all, but now two days in a row, disconnect from the car in the morning when I got to the office, and music starts playing. Odd.
Last edited by distortedloop; 4th March 2010 at 09:09 PM.
4th March 2010, 09:07 PM   |  #4579  
Thanks Meter: 20

784 posts
at CYAN:
next ROM build feature requests:
1. would it be possible to have the notification setting with the LED(trackball) in emails, gtalk just as there is with the SMS now?
2. would it be possible to modify stock keyboard so that there would be a way to go to next line (i.e. enter) in the messaging app? for example currently, double space would put a full stop, can it be tweaked so say triple tap would go to next line?
3. trackball colors would show in succession if there are multiple notifications

Thanks in advance
4th March 2010, 09:28 PM   |  #4580  

143 posts
Disable HIMEM
Is there a way to disable himem in this ROM in order to save battery? My battery life is short and I am a heavy user. Stock ROM used to last me till 9pm, but since I moved from it, I can't last till 3pm.
I don't need himem as I don't have many apps running.
Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3g problems, best rom for nexus one, can i haz, cyanogenmod 5, iphone sucks, kanging wtf?, omgwtfbbq
Previous Thread Next Thread