Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 41,905 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD]Sense2.5/2.1 WVGA\VGA CallHistory & Communication Tab, StartMenu...More to come

Tip us?

utopykzebulon
Old
(Last edited by utopykzebulon; 26th February 2010 at 12:25 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 515

DONATE TO ME
Default [MOD]Sense2.5/2.1 WVGA\VGA CallHistory & Communication Tab, StartMenu...More to come

Mods for HTC Sense 2.1
For Sense 2.5 see post #2

How to Install :
  1. Backup your 26948339_manila file (just in case)
  2. Disable Sense
  3. Install The Cab
  4. Réenable Sense
  5. Enjoy

If you loose a tab after installed this one You have to edit 26948339_manila in notapad and to add my tab insert

Quote:
<Page Order="12" Name="peopleCallHistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PEOPLEBROWSER_CALLHISTORYALLTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\uzebCallHistory.mode9"

Component="CallHistoryRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="uzebCallHistory_Off" />

<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="uzebCallHistory_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="uzebCallHistory_Preview" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
</page>

be careful to the number of the page (in orange...)

/!\ Call history and comm tab for sense 2.1 seems compatible for VGA!

utopykzebulon
Old
(Last edited by utopykzebulon; 10th March 2010 at 09:19 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 515

DONATE TO ME
Mods For Sense 2.5
All Mods in cabs now, no need to cook

Please read post #4

Sense2.5 StartMenu
(need a soft reset)

Original thread here

Sense2.5 CallHistory Tab
Work for VGA see here

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel View Post
Thanks for the hard work on this. I had to add a reg setting for it to show up in the manila tab settings so it could be moved. I have posted a cab of the reg settings
Thank you sir! Can be found here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
6BECE1ED_manila is the one that sits on top of the slider. The one that sits on the tray was positioned a bit too high on the tray and so that's the one I adjusted.

EDIT:: Here is the Manila File that sits on top of the slider, slightly adjusted so that it is centered on the slider instead of being slightly offset to the left. To see the difference, compare the below screenshot with the one I posted above.

Attached below is just the manila file needed to make this adjustment.

To install, use Total Commander or Resco Explorer to copy to the Windows folder.
Can be found here
The Following User Says Thank You to utopykzebulon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lordk1
Old
(Last edited by lordk1; 26th January 2010 at 09:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Wow...
Waiting for VGA version if Sense 2.5
Gt-N7100 Stock MK9
Xperia Z eXistenz Ultimate
Galaxy S2 Stock

utopykzebulon
Old
(Last edited by utopykzebulon; 7th March 2010 at 01:12 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 515

DONATE TO ME
26948339_manila : What you have to know

This is my 26948339_manila files for sense 2.5 with the call history tab :

Quote:
<Manila Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\manila.mode9">
<Navigation>
<PageGroup Name="Root">
<Page Order="0" Name="home.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_HOMETITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Home\FakeHome.mode9?testParam=1" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Home_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="1" Name="people.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_FAVORITEPEOPLETITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\People\people.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="People_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="People_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="People_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="2" Name="messaging.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGESTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Messaging\messaging.mode9" Component="MessagesTopLevelPage" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="3" Name="email.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_EMAILTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Email\email.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Email_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="4" Name="internet.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_INTERNETPORTALTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Internet\internetportal.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="5" Name="calendar.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_CALENDAR]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Calendar\Calendar.mode9" Component="CalendarComponent" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\CalendarIcon.mode9" Component="Calendar_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\CalendarIcon.mode9" Component="Calendar_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\CalendarIcon.mode9" Component="Calendar_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="6" Name="inforwidget.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_STOCK]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Stock\infor.mode9?page=MyPortfolio" Component="DetailPage" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_selected"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="7" Name="album.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PHOTOSANDVIDEOS]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Album\album.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Album_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="8" Name="music.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MUSICTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Music\music.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Music_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="9" Name="weather.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_WEATHER]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Weather\weather.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="10" Name="twitter.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_TWITTER]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Twitter\Twitter.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="11" Name="settings.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_SETTINGSTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Settings\settings.mode9" Component="SettingsPageComponent" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="12" Name="peopleCallHistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PEOPLEBROWSER_CALLHISTORYALLTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people\uzebCallHistory.mode9" Component="CallHistoryRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Preview"/>
</Page>
</PageGroup>
</Navigation>
</Manila>
After install :
if your ManilaTV tab is missing add this before </PageGroup> :
Quote:
<Page Order="13" Name="ManilaTVPlayer.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="Manila TV Player">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\ManilaTVPlayer.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\manilatvicons.mode9" Component="ManilaTV_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\manilatvicons.mode9" Component="ManilaTV_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\manilatvicons.mode9" Component="ManilaTV_Preview" />
</Page>
If you install something else an Callhistory tab is missing export your 26948339_manila file from \windows :
Quote:
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people\uzebCallHistory.mode9" Component="CallHistoryRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Preview"/>
</Page>
It's the same for eBookReader, documents....

I have been added my 26948339_manila sense 2.5 file...

/!\ If you mofify this file you have to delete Manilafull.xml in "\windows" folder before restart manila...
Attached Files
File Type: zip 26948339_manila.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.2 KB, 583 views)

nloudahi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It don't want to install i have desable SENSE and do a soft reset and in the installation, it told me "l'installation a echoué"

utopykzebulon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 515

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nloudahi View Post
It don't want to install i have desable SENSE and do a soft reset and in the installation, it told me "l'installation a echoué"
I'm reuploading it...wait 2 mins please

nloudahi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank's for you're work

nloudahi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Work's greeeeeet, thank's

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,033
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for sharing this one
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 11,014

DONATE TO ME
Out standing work indeed

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly