[MOD]Sense2.5/2.1 WVGA\VGA CallHistory & Communication Tab, StartMenu...More to come

OP utopykzebulon

26th January 2010, 08:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grenoble
Thanks Meter: 515

826 posts
Donate to Me
More
Mods for HTC Sense 2.1
For Sense 2.5 see post #2

How to Install :
  1. Backup your 26948339_manila file (just in case)
  2. Disable Sense
  3. Install The Cab
  4. Réenable Sense
  5. Enjoy

If you loose a tab after installed this one You have to edit 26948339_manila in notapad and to add my tab insert

Quote:

<Page Order="12" Name="peopleCallHistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PEOPLEBROWSER_CALLHISTORYALLTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\uzebCallHistory.mode9"

Component="CallHistoryRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="uzebCallHistory_Off" />

<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="uzebCallHistory_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="uzebCallHistory_Preview" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
</page>

be careful to the number of the page (in orange...)

/!\ Call history and comm tab for sense 2.1 seems compatible for VGA!
Last edited by utopykzebulon; 26th February 2010 at 12:25 AM.
26th January 2010, 08:52 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grenoble

826 posts
Donate to Me
More
Mods For Sense 2.5
All Mods in cabs now, no need to cook

Please read post #4

Sense2.5 StartMenu
(need a soft reset)

Original thread here

Sense2.5 CallHistory Tab
Work for VGA see here

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

Thanks for the hard work on this. I had to add a reg setting for it to show up in the manila tab settings so it could be moved. I have posted a cab of the reg settings

Thank you sir! Can be found here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651

6BECE1ED_manila is the one that sits on top of the slider. The one that sits on the tray was positioned a bit too high on the tray and so that's the one I adjusted.

EDIT:: Here is the Manila File that sits on top of the slider, slightly adjusted so that it is centered on the slider instead of being slightly offset to the left. To see the difference, compare the below screenshot with the one I posted above.

Attached below is just the manila file needed to make this adjustment.

To install, use Total Commander or Resco Explorer to copy to the Windows folder.

Can be found here
Last edited by utopykzebulon; 10th March 2010 at 09:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to utopykzebulon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2010, 08:59 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

93 posts
Wow...
Waiting for VGA version if Sense 2.5
Last edited by lordk1; 26th January 2010 at 09:06 PM.
26th January 2010, 09:00 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grenoble

826 posts
Donate to Me
More
26948339_manila : What you have to know

This is my 26948339_manila files for sense 2.5 with the call history tab :

Quote:

<Manila Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\manila.mode9">
<Navigation>
<PageGroup Name="Root">
<Page Order="0" Name="home.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_HOMETITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Home\FakeHome.mode9?testParam=1" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Home_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="1" Name="people.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_FAVORITEPEOPLETITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\People\people.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="People_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="People_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="People_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="2" Name="messaging.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGESTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Messaging\messaging.mode9" Component="MessagesTopLevelPage" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="3" Name="email.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_EMAILTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Email\email.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Email_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="4" Name="internet.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_INTERNETPORTALTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Internet\internetportal.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="5" Name="calendar.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_CALENDAR]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Calendar\Calendar.mode9" Component="CalendarComponent" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\CalendarIcon.mode9" Component="Calendar_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\CalendarIcon.mode9" Component="Calendar_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\CalendarIcon.mode9" Component="Calendar_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="6" Name="inforwidget.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_STOCK]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Stock\infor.mode9?page=MyPortfolio" Component="DetailPage" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_selected"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="7" Name="album.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PHOTOSANDVIDEOS]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Album\album.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Album_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="8" Name="music.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MUSICTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Music\music.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Music_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="9" Name="weather.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_WEATHER]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Weather\weather.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="10" Name="twitter.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_TWITTER]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Twitter\Twitter.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="11" Name="settings.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_SETTINGSTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Settings\settings.mode9" Component="SettingsPageComponent" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="12" Name="peopleCallHistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PEOPLEBROWSER_CALLHISTORYALLTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people\uzebCallHistory.mode9" Component="CallHistoryRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Preview"/>
</Page>
</PageGroup>
</Navigation>
</Manila>

After install :
if your ManilaTV tab is missing add this before </PageGroup> :
Quote:

<Page Order="13" Name="ManilaTVPlayer.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="Manila TV Player">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\ManilaTVPlayer.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\manilatvicons.mode9" Component="ManilaTV_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\manilatvicons.mode9" Component="ManilaTV_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\manilatvicons.mode9" Component="ManilaTV_Preview" />
</Page>

If you install something else an Callhistory tab is missing export your 26948339_manila file from \windows :
Quote:

<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people\uzebCallHistory.mode9" Component="CallHistoryRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Preview"/>
</Page>

It's the same for eBookReader, documents....

I have been added my 26948339_manila sense 2.5 file...

/!\ If you mofify this file you have to delete Manilafull.xml in "\windows" folder before restart manila...
Attached Files
File Type: zip 26948339_manila.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.2 KB, 583 views)
Last edited by utopykzebulon; 7th March 2010 at 01:12 AM.
26th January 2010, 10:23 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

64 posts
It don't want to install i have desable SENSE and do a soft reset and in the installation, it told me "l'installation a echoué"
26th January 2010, 10:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grenoble

826 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nloudahi

It don't want to install i have desable SENSE and do a soft reset and in the installation, it told me "l'installation a echoué"

I'm reuploading it...wait 2 mins please
26th January 2010, 10:34 PM   |  #7  

64 posts
Thank's for you're work
26th January 2010, 10:39 PM   |  #8  

64 posts
Work's greeeeeet, thank's
26th January 2010, 11:24 PM   |  #9  
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,040

22,287 posts
Donate to Me
Thanks for sharing this one
26th January 2010, 11:42 PM   |  #10  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,241

14,664 posts
Donate to Me
More
Out standing work indeed