* Very minor change in SMS message format.
PC Companion Version 3.2
- Fixes an issue of empty lines created when last edit line is selected.
- Fix an issue when doing copy paste of line that are not successive.
* Fix out of memory issue in SliderList control
* Notes and Item description now can span over multiple lines
* Added new Skin option for Help Text Color: MSG_BOX_HELP_FONT_COLOR
* Changed email format
* New option for incremental search while typing item name
* Ability to attach image to an item
* - Allowed formats are: ".png", ".jpg" , ".gif", ".bmp"
* - Images must be put in the Images folder (at the application install path). They can be set in sub-folders.
* Notes can be edited also in "Go Shopping" mode
When attaching pictures, for best results try to use square images (i.e. height is approximately the same as the width).
If you use the PC companion, you'll have to upgrade it too, as the DB version is changed.
* Added skinning possibility to the whole app
New PC Companion V2.1
* Added copy paste, this is done by selecting the row (by clicking or dragging the left side of the row, NOT
by the checkbox) than right-click to copy/paste (or use CTRL-C, CTRL-V).
New PC Companion V2.0
* Added Import/Export (From file menu) - same file formats as from the mobile device.
* Added send email (select a line in the Saved Lists list, and than on the right-click menu), if on the mobile the option to send only checked items is selected, it will be the same also on the PC...
* Added multi-language support (same language as chosen in the mobile device).
* Fixed that on import added missing List Types
* QVGA issue fix
* Support for the PC Companion
* Selecting an item by pressing anywhere on the item is now an option
* Enable import & export of item text that contains commas
* Fixed an issue when closing a form after restore from suspend, the previous form was not displayed.
* When changing group type, user is asked if to change all existing grps that use the old value
* Have Saved List name appear at Email/SMS
* Added ability to Email/SMS of several saved lists in one go, in the "Saved Lists" window
* Add Saved List type to the Import/Export
* Removed using of the library used for transparent buttons in main page, transparency is ignored for now
* New option, when selecting a category, all other categories will be collapsed.
* Fix issues when a form is closed via the X in non full window mode.
* Fix another artifact when doing Copy/Paste via the context menu - if you still see the problem please let me know.
* Fix problem to edit/delete the first note in the list
* Fixed crash on email sending
* Added Cut to the text-box context menu
* When choosing cat in the Edit Shopping list, the list will scroll to that Category (if exists in the list)
* Help text inside Text input fields
* In "Go Shopping" Categories expanded/collapsed state is now conserved between sessions.
* You can send list now also by email
* The application X button is back in non full screen mode.
* When renaming a category, you have the option to change it in all existing items that use it.
* Added Send SMS/Email also to Saved Lists and to Edit Shopping List
* You can add unlimited number of notes to any shopping item
* If items that contain notes are copied - the notes are copied too
* Notes are sent also with the email - but not in the SMS (to reduce SMS length).
* Hopefully fixed the strange artifacts left when doing Copy/Paste via the context menu - if you still see the problem please let me know.
* Replaced michyprima
Header, Text, MessageBox, and Button controls with my own controls
* Replaced michyprima
SliderList control with the one made by Obelix_A
* New option to view the Application in full screen or not.
* New option to send only checked items via SMS
* Ability to Collapse categories (built in in Obleix_A control)
* Can now create a copy of another item in the same list.
* Auto open virtual keyboard on text input.
* Added Copy/Paste/Select-All context menu (long press) on Text-Edit fields
* Auto delete duplicate items (on copy items and add item).
* Sort Category List (except the special "General" category)
* Sort Saved Lists names
* Sort now ignores case on all lists.
* Multiple entries in the Task Manager should be fixed now (if not please let me know)
* On Import - If name of Shopping List already exist, items will be merged with the existing list (no creation of 2 lists with the same name).
* On Import - If an imported item has a category that is not in the category list - that category will be added to the list
* Batch edit - now you can multi select elements in the "Edit Shopping List" window, and change the Category Or/And the Count attribute of all of them at one go.
* New option to Auto-Save changes.
* New option to change export file location & name
* In "Go Shopping" list you can press on the entire line of the item and have it check the box
* Fixed Edit Category screen does not clear the line after entering in a new category
* Added prompt to save after editing an item
* Ability to delete items from the shopping list when you "Go Shopping"
* Fixed problem with older WM units (WM 6.0).
* Added "Tiny-Green" skin for sqvga screens (320x320)
* Hiding items option is now sticky
* Some more skinning options (font style, show text shadow)
* The COMMENT entry in the skin ini is not used from now on.
* A couple of skins by Lycox added to the installer
* Fixed prob with selection in "Go Shopping" page that reset the list position (auto hide still will reset).
* Add Skin support
* Add new themes
* Sort language list
People with "slow" CPU please select the "Light Green" skin which does not use transparency
* New main screen
* Trim commas from Saved List names at import
* Added support for AppToDate
* Mark the current used value in a list (in languages & categories).
*Fixed severe bug in portrait-landscape rotation (this bug was introduced in V1.4)
*When selecting SMS target now it is possible also to select it from the phone-book
*Made sure that the built-in "General" category cannot be deleted or edited.
*Updated language files
*Ability to Delete/Edit all elements
*Added quantity & category fields to import / export
*Added quantity to SMS message
* QVGA / WQVGA support
* Landscape support (see note bellow
* Removed category bellow each item to save screen space.
: In the Manila SDK that I use there is a problem in the MessageBox in landscape mode, that can crash the program, so if you work in landscape - try not to get any error messages
until I'll replace that dialog.
* Added amount information to items (e.g. 4 milk).
* Added Import / Export
* Replaced application icon (thanks jeckyll!).
* Replace the "Add" button with graphics.
Note: If after install, you still see the old icon in HTC application shortcuts, you need to delete the file from HTC cache:
- Remove the icon from the quick links
- On your device goto: Application Data\HTC\ProgLauncher and there delete the file "My Shopping List.bmg"
- Add back the quick link
* Fixed bug in SMS sending
* Updated language files
* Sort lists by category
* Ability to hide "checked" items
* Possibility to send list by SMS
* Initial release
Language Files Credits:
* English by me
* Hebrew by me
* German by Revisor & user_99
* Russian by Thor84 & KF, дополнено Danila_ru, mr.First
* French by tito12
* Romanian by jeckyll
* Dutch by luckyuser, Braakie
* Czech by georgeso
* Italian by ghale
* Portuguese by toyjeep
* Bulgarian by Break
* Spanish by xavinet
* Polish - Kaudii
* Norwegian - Knut Skoglund
* Greek - Mitsaras#1
* Swedish - MightyEyra
* Finnish - Limppu29
* Serbian - chichoko
* Turkish - victorioustr
* Croatian - Igor H.
Thank you guys