Lickonn's Recovery Image for Acer A1 Liquid V 0.3.1
Im posting this since its vital for development,just quoting lickonn from the modaco thread:
"This is my recovery image for Acer Liquid !
I build it for my own use, but i'm sure it can also help you !
Rebuild and modified with my own stuff from Cyanogen's sources. Thanks for this great job Cyanogen !
Update : 0.3.1
- fix a small bug on app2sd partition in recovery mode
Update : 0.3
- improved speed of functions
Update : 0.2
- Auto fsck on /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 and /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
- reboot after a wipe
- fix some little bugs
Features of my recovery are :
- update rom with update.zip system (update.zip, or other, in root of sdcard)
- nandroid backup (note : a bug can loop the backup/restoration. Please remove the usb cable before launching the backup/restore, and plug it again after backup/restore)
- nandroid restore (note : a bug can loop the backup/restoration. Please remove the usb cable before launching the backup/restore, and plug it again after backup/restore)
- mount/umount sdcard
- enable/disable root on current system
- split SD for app2sd (be carrefull ! this will erase all you sdcard, include nandroid backup...PLEASE BACKUP YOUR SDCARD BEFORE)
- move app2sd ! (you must use lickonn rom to use it) (you can delete /data/app.back and /data/app-private.back after)
- fix uid
- wipe data (include app2sd data) - auto reboot after wipe
- wipe only dalvik cache (usefull sometimes)
- copy the recovery log to your sdcard
- Busybox 1.15
- ADB root
- Nandroid Mobile
- Fix permissions script by Cyanogen
- APP2SD script from Cyanogen
A small screenshot from ddms :
480 x 800 (8.33K)
How to use it ?
- Put your device in bootloader mode
- Extract the recovery image
- Flash the recovery.img file : fastboot -i 0x0502 flash recovery recovery.img "
- Reboot in recovery mode
Download in original thread