Version 2.0 brings about a major redesign and refactor of the code. It has been brought up to date with GitHub's API, so the frequent crashes should be gone. See the feature list below to see what else has been added.
First of all, I'd like to thank a few people:
- Prash for the awesome logo :)
- GitHub for their awesome services
- famfamfam for the really cool icons
This app currently allows you to do the following:
- Search Repositories and Users
- Show Watched Repositories
- Show Followers/Following
- Commit Log
- Commit Info w/ Diff viewer
- Repository Network Listings
- Public/Private Activity Feeds
- View, add, and comment on Issues
- And other cool stuff...
- New and improved interface
- Internal links in the News feed
- Better diff viewing
- Tree browser
- File viewing
- Much, much more!
Hubroid can be found on the Market here:
Please download and test it out! I'll appreciate any bug reports and suggestions I can get.
With 2.0, the free version is no longer ad-supported and the donate version has been removed. I found it tedious to maintain to separate uploads without getting much in return, so I thought I'd just release it as a free, no-strings-attached application. However, if you would like to support me, there is a donation link in my signature.
I've made it open-source, and have published the code on (guess where?) GitHub: