The Movistar Spain data issue in XDAndroid (NOT a newbie complain!)
First of all, please notice that this is not the typical 'Hi, I'm new, could you please explain to me what I didn't want to read in the howto?'.
I've been testing Android on Blackstone since the very first release, where nothing but the UI worked. I managed to make Movistar data work in each distro it was possible, read everything and searched everything, and the matter is this:
Movistar Spain 3G data is not working in most of the android distros. It worked in some pre-XDAndroid releases, and it worked in only one XDAndroid (January 18, I think, but I'm not sure). I'm not the only user with this problem (all Movistar users are affected) and it looks like it's an specific of Movistar.
Some times we complained about this, we were required to provide an adb logcat, but I don't know how to do it... i searched, but found myself unable to 'do that'
... as far as I know, any Movistar user did it.
But would like Movistar users to tell their experience here, and try alltogether to get a solution.