The pagepool has been increased from 20MB to 24MB. While this does reduce the available RAM by about 4MB, it should also speed things up a bit. I have also cooked in a few things to either improve on performance or to address issues with the phone: Chainfire's openGL drivers, Advanced Configuration Tool, Smart Lock, Orientation Detection, and the newest version of Microsoft My Phone.
Perhaps the best thing, however, is that I've resolved the dependency on SPlugins_480x800.cpr! It and the related files have been removed from my ROM, so that Titanium only uses Titanium_480x800.cpr, like every other WVGA device. This means that any Titanium plugins or themes will work without the need for any sort of modification.
The ROM is available here and photos are below:
Flashing instructions for octans can be found here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...g-rom-on-i8000/
Please make sure you are using the regular octans loader, and not octans mini.
Repository for Samsung apps is here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...abs-repository/
I have to thank Wozzer for geting a working kitchen, and for using me as a test mule to get that working kitchen. I also need to thank Radioman - I had double-checked my removed files against his list, and I think he saved me from borking a few things.
EDIT: I found a major bug affecting ring tones - I've updated a corrected version