My website is temporary down, but download is still alive.
Android Commander is windows application to keep control on your android apps and files from PC. This is a small, very very fast and intuitive app.
If someone want to try it, go a head. But remember, you doing this on your own risk! I'm not professional programmer, this is only my hobby
Before you install the program you should read this:
- ADB ROOT Access
- „Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging” must be enabled
- USB Cable
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- ADB USB Driver
- Java JDK
- Minimum 800×600 screen resolution
Android Commander should works for any android device, but here is list of devices confirmed by me or users.
- applications names in applications manager list
- quick search works for apps names now
- sorting by apps names (old renamed to file name)
- auto checking for apps without info on list loading
- option to reload info only apps without info
- bigger icons in applications manager and installer
- better resizing algorithm for icons
- option to set auto close log window on operation finish
- quick search and sorting options in applications installer
- option to run custom command on program start
- changed default apk icon ;)
- fixed bug with sorting by size on some roms
- lots more small fixes and changes
- fixed auto checking applications list for missed info (now it works :)) *
- fixed checking busybox type
* program always on applications list loading checking for missed info
if find one app, will just update it, without asking
if find 2 or more apps, will ask first
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?