would love to, but don't hold your breath . . .
getting that too. going to try clearing my dalvik cache again and re-installing, I wonder if the new footprint has anything to do with it? if what I'm doing now doesn't work, I may try replacing the build.prop with another footprint, will post back.
EDIT 1: ok, i pulled myns build.prop and dumped it in, google voice works again. I don't know if it is the carrier settings (could be) or maybe the lcd.density (don't think so, unlikely but I guess possible; I know I've used 113 before and I don't recall it causing a problem). I've got to go to bed (my wife's about to kill me) so I can't test anymore. Someone should try google voice with myns build.prop changed to 113, and with plemen's changed to 110. I'll assume that plemen's is going to still force close at 110 cause I think it may be the carrier settings. then we'll need to figure out which setting in particular.